VII

Song: Tainted Love cover by Marilyn Manson

Once I ran to you, now I run from you.

********************************

"I'll make her go away." I whisper back and walk over to the door, unlocking it and opening it just enough so Lynn's mother can only see me.

"Where is Lyndsey?" her mother asks.

"She doesn't want to talk right now. I'm sorry. She just needs some time. I think it's for the best if you just leave her alone for a while." ai politely say.

"I want to see my daughter. You are not gonna tell me what to do." she says, pushing the door open, making me stumble back and fall on the ground.
Lynn immediately runs to me and helps me off the ground.

"What is wrong with you mom?! She could have hurt herself!" Lynn started yelling.

"Lyndsey Gunnulfsen, I don't care about your so called 'friends' and don't raise your voice at me like that!" her mother yells back. She's really angry.

"Don't talk about my friends like that. They love me unlike you. I just wanted to talk to someone that understands me!" Lynn goes to stand in front of me. Is hse trying to protect me from her mom?

"Lyndsey I do love you! And that person that understands you is me. So talk to me Lyndsey." her mom answers, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No, you don't love or understand me at all. My friends do. They are my family! Not you. You don't exist for me anymore after what you did! The only thing you have ever done is hurt me and make me feel bad. That's all you'll ever do. I want you out of my life." Lynn yells angrily at her mom.

"Lyndsey! How dare you say that!" Her mom raises her hand and slaps Lynn in her face. I gasp and take Lynn in my arms. She's holding her cheeks and starts to cry even harder. I pull her closer and hug her.

"Lyndsey, are you okay?" I'm very concerned right now. She doesn't say anything. She's just staring at her mom. Her eyes are dark. Her face shows no emotions neither do her eyes.

"Do you want me to punch you in the face?" she asks, sounding dead serious.

"What? No!" her mom yells.

"Wrong answer." Before I could stop her, Lynn punched her mom in the face. Her mom screams and stumbled back out the door. I hear her scream again and run down the stairs.

I take Lynn in my arms again and rub her back. A stray tear runs down her cheek. She looks up and I wipe it away. We just stand there looking each other in the eyes. We both move closer to each other.

oMGsHE'SsOcLOSEWHATTHEHELL?!?! I stop moving to make sure she wants this. She quickly closes the gap between out lips. I have never felt such soft lips on mine. The kiss becomes more passionate. We pull away to catch our breaths.

"I'm sorry.... I shouldn't have done that." she says, moving away from me and sitting on the other side of the bed. Far away from me. I instantly miss the warmth and go sit next to her.

"It's okay. You have nothing to be sorry about." I say, leaning back in to kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck and I do the same around her waist. We pull away again and then lay down next to each other on the bed.

"Do you maybe want to cuddle?" she asks, seeming a little nervous.

"Of course." I wrap my arms around her as she nuzzles her nose in the crook of my neck.

"It's getting pretty late. We should go to sleep." I say, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay, goodnight Lara."

"Goodnight Lyndsey."

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! YAAAYYY! They kissed! 😂😂 Why am I even exited about this? I'm the freaking writer. I hope you have a great day my little beans! 😂
~K