XVIII

Song: Airplanes by B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootin' stars
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now

********************************
Hey peeps! This is the last chapter of this book. I'm probably gonna make a sequel so stay tuned for that. I hope you enjoy.

Alexa's POV

Dear Alexa,

Death.

Sometimes it comes when you least expect it.

Sometimes it comes at a great time.

Sometimes it doesn't come at all but you really want it to come.

That's the feeling I have right now. While I'm writing this letter I fell empty inside. I'm broken and I want to die. The only person who could put me back together is Lyndsey. She's gone now. She's never coming back and I blame myself for that. If I didn't tell her to quit being a criminal she would still be alive. She would still be with me.

Not only she is gone but the boys too. Brian, Alex and Justin were always so nice. They were the most amazing friends in the whole world. They always were there when you needed them. I'm sorry I can't be here for you guys. Thank you Justin for saving me. I'm sorry this all happened. I'm just writing this letter to say goodbye. I can't do this anymore.
If you are reading this now, just know that I wanted to do this. There's nothing you can do. I'm sorry you have to do this on your own now Alexa. I was on my own once too. Now it's your turn.
I'll see you in hell Alexa. Thank you for everything.

Love,
Lara

I can't believe I just read that. It's been almost 6 months since the incident and Lara has been an emotional wreck. Tay got out of the hospital and we told her everything that happened. She tried comforted Lara but it didn't work. She missed Lynn so much. I always told her everything was gonna be okay and that we would get through it together but I guess she didn't believe me. I tried calling her multiple times. She never answered. I searched for her everywhere. Never found her. I can't let this happen. I have to save her life.

I texted her more than a hundred times. She saw all my messages. She didn't reply. I tried calling her again. She didn't pick up. Finally my phone buzzed and I got a text from Lara.

Lara:
There is a clue in my room. If you find it you'll know where I am. I really hope you're gonna be to late so save me.
I'm sorry Alexa.

I immediately ran up to the bedromm that Lynn and Lara shared. I searched for ten minutes and started to lose hope. I looked around one more time and then I saw something sticking out of the wooden floor. I walked over to it and pulled it out. It was a photo of a cliff. I wondered where this could be. Suddenly I knew. I knew where she was. I had to save her for Lynn's sake.

I jumped in my car asfast as I could and drove. I didn't look at red lights. I didn't brake once. I got to my destination and got out of my car, running to the cliff.

Lara was sitting there on the edge. She turned around with bloodshot eyes.

"You found me." she smiled weakly. "You shouldn't have. I guess the world wants me to life then." she said, looking down at the fierce waves below her.

I walked closer to her and pulled her away from the cliff. She collapsed in my arms and burst or in tears. I held her 'till she stopped crying.

"You're okay Lara. You're save. Let's go home." I whispered. We walked to the car and drove home. We didn't say a word. We didn't need too. The silence said enough. We arrived and walked inside. We sat on the couch still in silence.

"What are we gonna do now?" She asked.

"I don't know Lara. I don't know." I said, looking at the ground.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Lara stood up to open it. I heard the door open but not one sound after that. I stood up and walked to the door too. What the fuck?

Lara's POV

There she was. She's here. She's actually here. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was I just hallucinating? Or was this real?

"Lyndsey?"

She smiled at me and I felt my whole world spin before everything went black.

Aaaaaaaaaaahh! I'm sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but I'm gonna make a sequel so don't worry. It'll be up in a week or so. I'll post an update on the sequel in this book. Thank you so much for reading this book. I never thought that people would actually read this and actually like it. Thank you again guys! I love you.

~Kvrstvn