V

Song: There For You by Martin Garrix and Troye Sivan

When your tears flow down your pillow like a river, I'll be there for you. But you gotta be there for me too.

********************************
Lara's POV

I ran and ran but I heard loud footsteps behind me. They were faster than me. I felt someone pull me back and stop me from running.

"What are you doing!? Let me go!" I yelled and struggled to break out off the strong grip that I was in.

"You were trying to escape! We're not letting you go!" Alex yelled back at me.

"I was running after her! I wasn't trying to escape! Please believe me!"

The strong arms let me go and I turned around.

"Do you have any idea were she is?" I asked the guys.

"She could be in a lot of places. What if we split up? We can find her more easily then." Justin suggested.

"Yeah, that's probably a better idea." we all agreed.

We split up and all ran to a different side. After half an hour searching I still didn't find her. It was starting to get dark and I was starting to lose hope. Why did I even help them? Why did I want to find her?

Suddenly I saw a dark figure sitting on the railing of a bridge. I walked closer and saw it was her.

I ran to her as fast as I could. Her head snapped up and when she saw me she stood straight up (gay up) on the railing.

(A/N: There is some stuff coming up about suicide. It's not that heavy but I just wanted to say it.)

"Don't come any closer. I will jump." she screamed.

"No Lynn! It's not worth it! The guys told me what happened. I know about your brother. I know how you feel. My parents died last year. I know how it feels to lose someone and to miss them. Please Lynn don't do this. It's not worth it..." My voice was shaking like crazy. She couldn't jump. I wouldn't let her.

"What? They told you?! Those bastards! I told them to keep their mouths shut! Why do you even care about me?!" she said turning around to face me.

"I don't know. I just feel like I need to. I care about you in some way. Please, don't jump. Do it for your parents. Do it for your brother. He wouldn't want you to do this." Tears streamed down my face as I said that.

Lynn's mouth opened but nothing came out. She looked shocked. She looked scared. Afraid to leave or afraid to stay? I didn't know the answer to that.

"Please.... Don't take your life away from me. Don't be so cynical. The guys need you. Hell, even I need you." I started crying harder but stepped closer to Lynn.
I held out my hand and stepped closer again. Lynn was in tears now too. She slowly took my hand and I pulled her away as fast as I could. We both fell on the ground and we just laid there, hugging. She was crying on my shoulder and I was crying on her shoulder too.

After half an hour of just sobbing and laying on the cold ground we got up and walked back to the house in silence. I can't believe she was gonna do it. She was really gonna jump if I didn't get to her in time.

"I'm sorry...." Her voice was shaky.

"It's okay. You have nothing to be sorry about." I said grabbing her hand to comfort her. She intertwined our fingers and we walked in silence again.

Could this night get any crazier?

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I'm really excited to see what's going to happen in this book. I know, I write the story but I don't know what my mind wants to do with it. Okay, that was weird. Anyways, see you in the next chapter!

~K