III

Song: Drive by Love, Robot

Don't stop now because it hurts so good, don't stop now even if you could. You can do anything that you want to. Don't stop, don't stop even if I tell you to.

********************************

"Let's go! Now!" the girl yelled, grabbing my arm and pulling me up. I pushed her hand of me.

"Do you really think I'm coming with you?!" I yelled.

"You'll have to! You saw my face! You're gonna tell the police if we don't take you." she yells, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the door.

"No, I won't!" I struggled getting out of her grip.

"Do you really think that I believe that. You can come with us or just get killed." she says, letting go of my hand and pointing the gun at me again.

"Do it. I'm not scared to die. You fucked everything up anyway! You killed my fucking best friend! You ruined my life!" I yelled. Suddenly I wasn't scared to die. I didn't care if she pulled that trigger right in the middle of the shop that I've been working in for years. Nobody will miss me.

She looked me in the eyes. Her finger resting on the trigger. Her jaw clenched. She sighed. I felt a heavy punch on my head and everything went black.

Unknowns POV

Why didn't I just pull the trigger. I've done this before. Killed people before. Why couldn't I do it with her. What was so special about her? All these questions flowed through my head. I was about to
kill another innocent girl who saw to much. Instead I just knocked her out and carried her to the car in bridal style. I put her in the backseat. The others get in too. I guess she's coming with us now.

Lara's POV

I open my eyes and immediately close them again. A bright light shined in my eyes and I can barely see. I have a huge headache. What the hell happend? Where am I? I start to get confused and scared untill I realised what had happend and where I must be. I was kidnapped by those criminals. What the fuck am I gonna do? I'm never gonna get outta here. I'm just gonna rot and die here. Tears streamed down my face. I opened my eyes properly and looked around the room I was in.

What? I'm in a bedroom and not in a cellar or something. Where the actual hell am I? In a normal house? What? Aren't they keeping me hostage? A lot of questions where I didn't have the answers too popped up in my head.

I was laying on the bed. The walls were painted baby blue and the ceiling was white. There was a big mirror in the corner of the room. There was a desk with a laptop on it and a big window. I heard a knock and immediately jumped off the bed and looked at the door. It slowly opened and revealed the girl from before.

"Hey, I'm sorry for all of this." she said, looking at the ground.

"What do you expect me to say? What am I even doing here? And where is here?" I snapped.

"You don't have to say anything. I just came to apologize and bring you some new clothes. Put them on and I'll introduce you to the others." she said, handing me some clothes. They were all black so that was already good.

"Thanks." I said. I don't know why I was being friendly to her. She kidnapped me and killed my best friend. There was something about her that made me happy. I shouldn't be happy after everything that happend but in some way I was.

She turned around and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I went to the bathroom that was connected to the room I was in and locked the door once I was in. I looked in the mirror and saw that my make-up was all messed up. I searched around for something to wipe it off and found it. I took my make-up off and put some new make-up on since I found some in a drawer.

I put on the clothes. It was a black shirt with black skinny jeans and combat boots. Almost the outfit that I was wearing before. I took one last look in the mirror to make sure I looked presentable and made my way downstairs. I heard voices in the distance.

"What are we gonna do with her?" a manly voice said.

"I don't know. I... She could become one of us." the girl said.

The voices became louder as I got closer to the end of the stairs.

"I say we just kill her and get rid of her. We don't need to keep her here. She doesn't deserve to go through everything we've been through." another voice said.

"Come on Justin. What the fuck! Are you really gonna kill another innocent girl? We already killed her best friend. We can't do that." the girl said just as I walked into the room.

The girl was standing next to a couch with a big tv in front off it. In front of her were 3 men. The first two were tall and the third on was a little smaller.

They all looked at me.

"Uhhmm... So... What's your name?" the short guy asked.

"Lara." I answered shortly.

"Well, I'm Brian, this is Justin." He pointed to a taller boy next to him. "This is Alex." He pointed to the other tall guy. "And this is Lynn."

Lynn. So that's her name. It really suits her.

"Well, my name is Lyndsey Gunnulfsen but I go by Lynn Gunn." she corrected.

Wow, that's a cool name.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next chapter. Bye!

~K