I'm Always Here For You

(Sugamon) ♡Rejection and Fluff ♡
(Unedited)

It was now, 11:00 pm, and Yoongi was still in his studio trying to come up with lyrics for his new song he was going to produce.

Yoongi had been working too hard, and Namjoon knew that for sure. Everytime Namjoon offered to help with his lines, the older would always push him away.

Namjoon was back at the dorm and decided to go visit Yoongi to see how he was holding up. First, Namjoon stopped at the cafe and got Yoongi a cookie with some tea. He drove over to the studio and lightly knocked on the door.

"Hyung? I'm here!" Namjoon whisper yelled.

There was no sound, so Namjoon knocked again saying a little louder, "Hyung! Open uppp!" Namjoon was getting very irritated and decided to use one of Yoongi's spare keys he specifically told Namjoon not to touch.

Namjoon stuck the key in the knob and unlocked the door. When he opened the door, he found Yoongi passed out in his working chair with his bright, open laptop on display.

Namjoon quietly shook Yoongi saying, "Hyung? You okay? I brought you a little snack because I didn't know if you had eaten or n—"

"Namjoon!" Yoongi boomed, "Get out! I told you NOT to use my spare key! Such a disobedient prick to his elder! Just get the fuck out! I don't need disappointments like you ruining my working space for me! Fucking disgrace of humanity!"

You could see Yoongi's fire like eyes burning insults continuously into Namjoon's rainy like ones.

"H-Hyung..I'm sorry..." Namjoon whispered, not wanting Yoongi to see him cry. "It's just that I'm the leader and I thought maybe I could hel—"

"Help?! Were you just going to say help?! I couldn't give two fucks if you were a leader or a roach, you can't be around me while I'm working! Such a distraction! I'm not going to say this again. Get. Out. NOW!" Yoongi screamed, pointing at the door.

Namjoon put the food on Yoongi's floor and slowly backed away from the situation. He sighed, open the door, and was slightly pushed out by Yoongi, followed by a loud slam to his back.

"Aish. Hyung...the things you do to me..." Namjoon said, tears in his eyes.

         ******Back at the dorm******

Namjoon had got back to the dorm at around 1 am and figured everyone was asleep. He quietly tiptoed to his shared room with Hoseok and got into his pajamas (a white tee and black, loose shorts).

He tried very hard not to wake the peaceful Hobi up, but failed miserably, being the god of destruction he is.

Namjoon stepped on a loose cord hanging out of the outlet and stumbled, falling hard on the wooden floor.

"SHIT!" Namjoon whisper yelled.

"Namjoon?" Hobi yawned, "Why are you back so late? Did you confess to Yoongi hyung yet?"

"...." Namjoon said nothing, laying on the floor, crying silently.

"Joonie? Joonie! It's okay. Tell Hobi everything," Hoseok said, holding the crying Namjoon in his hand.

Namjoon told Hoseok from when Yoongi yelled at him to him getting back at the dorm.

"Awww, my poor Joonie! Yoongi's such a dick! But you do know that wasn't the best time to help him right? You know how he can get when he's been working for more than 12 hours without any food."

"I know!" Namjoon said, "I tried to give him food...I don't even know if he ate it, I just left it there. I got him food because I like him and I was trying to be a good lead er in general.."