You're My Prince

(Vmin) ♡fluff towards end ♡ (Unedited)
.
.
.
.
.
Btw, requests are open. Whatever ship, whatever fluff, I'm here for it. Love ya, <3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today was the day Taehyung, the prince of The Kim's, was going to assigned his own servant. He was a bit nervous, but nonetheless, happy. He had been waiting for quite a while. A million thoughts were running through the younger's mind. Who would the servant be? Female or male? Pretty or ugly? Young or old?

Sighing, Taehyung hopped in the shower and began to wash his body. It was apprised that the servant would arrive at the castle at noon. It was now ten-thirty, so Taehyung had some time to get ready.

Stepping out of the shower, he dried off and put on one of his favorite royal outfits: A royal blue, satin shirt that cut a deep v, showing off his prominent chest, black slacks, and fancy dress shoes. Taehyung put on his necklace given from his grandmother, and flat ironed his brunette hair. He spritzed a bit of cologne on, and checked himself out in his big bathroom mirror. "I guess this will do," he said, classily walking out of the bathroom and downstairs to the main lobby.

Once down there, he was greeted with his mother and father. His mother was the first one to speak up. "Hello darling! Have a good sleep? You know your first servant is coming today, right?" She said, hugging Taehyung gently and bombarding him with a hundred questions a second.

"Yes and yes, mother," Taehyung answered, laughing. "Don't worry, I'm sure the servant will be very respectful towards the prince," He said, referring himself as the prince.

"They will. Punishments are in place if your expectations are not met by them, understand?" His mother said sternly.

"Of course," Taehyung replied, smiling and kissing his mother's forehead.

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

Precisely at twelve, there was a slight knock on the door. Taehyung was sitting in the living room, reading a book, and was about to answer the door, but his father, however, had already beat him to it.

Father looked out of the peephole, and saw nothing. (sorry poor Jiminie)

"Hello? For who knocketh on the Kim's door?" Father said, with his deep voice.

"It is I, Master Kim's new servant," The stranger said.

Father crinkled his eyebrows together, confused as ever. "But I cannot see you. Where are you sir?" He said.

"My apologies king, I am not as tall as average people," the person said, trying to stand on his tipitoes.

Father gave up and sighed, opening the door. There, appeared an orange-haired boy, chubby cheeks and small height.

"Are you sure you're our new servant? You look more like a kid," Father said, laughing.

The small boy blushed. "Yes, I can assure you that I am of age for this position of job. I am twenty-two years old, and I applied for this job," The boy, well man said, assuring the king.

"Well," Father said, giving the guy a once over, "Come inside," He said, moving out of the way to let the boy in.

Before going in, the boy bowed, and steeped foot inside the Kim's residence. "Hello, master," he called out, referring to Taehyung.

Taehyung quicky rushed into the room, looking carefully at the boy. 'Wow..he's precious..' Taehyung thought, as he looked at the boy's face. "And what is your name?" He asked, eager to know.

"My name is Jimin, master," Jimin said, bowing in front of Taehyung. "I will be happy to serve you. Would you like anything?" Jimin said, a smile appearing on his face.