You'll Always Be My Baby pt. 2

(Yoonmin) ♡crazy fluff ♡ (Unedited)

This is based on Mpreg btw

And! Make sure you read part one!!

Previously....
.
.
.
"You wanna start this now? Or..."

"Yes, please, Yoongi. I've been waiting so long," Jimin said, feeling a bit too horny for his liking.

"Alright, you know I'm a freak in the sheets. I'll take you to paradise Jimin," Yoongi said, huskily whispering in Jimin's ear, making chills go down his spine.

"Oh, and while I'm making love to you senseless, don't forget to call me daddy."

"Y-yes, daddy," Jimin said, as Yoongi carried him back to the bed, gently pushing him down, and attacking his neck with loving hickies.

After the two made love together, a panting Jimin was cuddled up against his boyfriend's chest.

"Yoongi..." Jimin trailed off.

"Yes Jiminie? Is there anything wrong? Do you regret this? Please tell me." Yoongi worriedly said, as you could see the worry in his eyes.

Jimin just shook his head and slightly giggled. "Hyung! Don't be so worried. It's not even bad. I was just going to tell you thank you for possibly getting me pregnant. This is all I could ever ask for. Having my boyfriend here with me after all these years." He smiled, pecking Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi dramatically clutched his heart. "This is why I love you. You're always so passionate with me, despite how inconsiderate I can get. I love you too baby. Let's get some rest alright?" Yoongi said while yawning.

Jimin nodded and pulled at the duvet, draping it across both of their naked bodies, placing his head in between Yoongi's neck, his soft breaths hitting at the skin ever so gently.

~two weeks later~ (says in SpongeBob voice)

Jimin was watching some boring drama in the living room, not really interested in it. He looked down at his flat tummy, frowning. They hadn't been to the doctor yet, and Jimin was doubting that he even had a baby inside him much to Yoongi's protests.

Sipping on a bit of water, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his lower abdomen. "Shit..." He mumbled to himself, rubbing at his stomach. 'Maybe it's just cramps...' he thought to himself.

Soon again, he felt another pain, but this time it felt much worse. He got anxious quickly, and called out for Yoongi who was currently working on new beats in his studio.

"Yoongi! Babes! Can you come here please?" He yelled, whimpering when he felt yet another pain in his stomach.

"Baby I'm working right now!" He called back, Jimin hearing an apparent huff.

Jimin growled at Yoongi's words. "It doesn't matter my stomach hurts! I'm feeling sharp pain- ouch!" He yelled, clutching his stomach.

In the studio, Yoongi's eyes widened when he heard Jimin help, quickly taking off his headphones and running in to see what the problem was.

Crouching down, Yoongi placed his hands on Jimin's stomach, looking from the abdomen to his boyfriend's distressed face.

"Baby what happened? Did you eat too much? Fell?" He asked, gently trying to rub the stomach.

"No...I d-don't know Yoongi...please take me to the doctor. It hurts....ouch!" He yelled out again, tears spilling from his eyes.

Yoongi immediately picked Jimin up, on his way to go and find out what was wrong with his baby.