Do You Still Love Me?

(Taegi) ♡reallly good fluff ♡ (Unedited)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung sighed as he drank his black brewed coffee, while sitting on the kitchen counter.

It had been 2 years of him and his boyfriend, Yoongi, being together. They used to go out and have so much fun, laughing and just going with the flow; but now it seems like ever since Yoongi started working on his music career, he barely pays attention to Taehyung. They don't go out, and Yoongi usually gets home at midnight, and goes straight to sleep without saying anything.

Taehyung feels so lonely and questions if Yoongi even has feelings for him anymore. Taehyung is happy for Yoongi, because he wants him to have a good future, but he feels neglected and just wants to be loved like he used to.

Drinking the rest of his coffee, he hears his phone ringing. Taehyung hops off of the counter and walks over to his phone, seeing that his best friend, Jin, is calling him.

He answers it and says, "Hello?"

"Hey Tae Tae! I was wondering if you wanted to do anything today? Ya know...to get your mind off of him."

"Umm sure hyung! Where would you like to go?" Taehyung answered.

"Would you mind if we take a walk to the park? Just get some fresh air and take our mines off of things. Sound good to you?"

"Sure hyung! Are you driving your car here?" Taehyung said.

"Yes. I'll drop my car off at your house and we'll both walk to the park, okay?" Jin said.

"Okay. See you there, hyung! Bye bye. Love ya!" Tae said, hanging up the phone, smiling.

'I can finally get my mind off of Yoongi' Taehyung thought, while going upstairs to get ready.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

As Taehyung was styling his grayish hair, he heard some light knocks on the door. "Coming!" He yelled from upstairs.

He quicky jogged down the stairs and opened up the door to a smiling Jin. "Hi Tae Tae! Lookin' good!" Jin said, embracing Taehyung in a tight hug.

"I can't b-breatheee.." Taehyung said, smiling widely.

Jin let go of him. "Oopsies. Well, let's go!" Jin said, dragging Taehyung with him and making him lock the door.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The boys were walking along the pathway of the park, taking in the smell of the green grass, discussing things they never got the chance to do. At the park, there was a beautiful lake, glistening in the sunlight, moving with the wind.

Jin started the conversation, saying, "Taehyung-ah.. how have you been lately? I know you're struggling with your relationship, and I'm willing to help."

"Well...to be honest, I've been very depressed. Yoongi never pays attention to me and it seems as if he doesn't love me anymore. I just don't know what to do anymore..." Taehyung said, sadness clear in his voice.

"Aww my poor Tae Tae. Next time he comes home late, stop him from going to sleep, and tell him how you feel. If he doesn't like it, then I'm sorry, but he's not the one for you."

"Yes, I understand hyung. Thank you so much for being there with me," Taehyung said, hugging Jin and kissing his cheek.

Jin chuckled. "Your welcome, Tae Tae. Hyung loves you."

"I love you too," Taehyung said, and they continued to walk, enjoying their time together.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆