Highschool Dreams

(Jikook) ♡fluff throughout story♡ (Unedited)
.
.
.
.
Hi guys! I just wanted it to be let known that you all can request ships in the comments and say what you'd like me to write about. It has to have fluff only though. Feel free to do so! ( ^ν^)

     Another day of watching Park Jimin. Another second, another minute, another hour. Everyday was stressful for the boy. Jeon Jungkook was his name. Senior in highschool. He had been crushing on Jimin ever since Freshamn year. Staring at him in class, watching as he laughed as he ate lunch, even watching him get in his car to go home.

Jungkook was quite a peculiar boy. He never talked to anyone, was the first one to be in class and to be out. Always ate lunch by himself and ignored anyone that bothered to talk to him. He had one good friend, Kim Namjoon, but he was the only friend he could trust. People picked on him from time to time, saying that he was weird and a waste of time. Those rude remarks went unbothered by Jungkook. The only thing Jungkook would believe was about him never having a chance with Jimin. He would always blush whenever he got remotely close to the other. He of course never spoke, no matter how much he wanted to. He didn't have the courage to do so.

Sighing in his head, Jungkook packed up to go to his next class. As he was walking out, someone 'accidently' tripped him, making him plummet to the floor, all his belongings scattering. Frowning, he gathered up his things one by one and bolted out of the door, heading to his locker to put his things in place so he could go to the cafeteria.

   Once he arrived, he got in the line, disregarding all the stares that were given his way. He continued to look down as he walked in the line, not stopping since he couldn't see in front of him. He then bumped into someone and his eyes widened when he realized who it was.

   "O-oh! I'm so sorry!" He apologized to Jimin, bowing multiple times and backing up a bit, causing him to back into another student, the student pushing him forward out of anger.

Jimin turned around and smiled at the boy. He had no hate against him despite almost everyone else in school. His personality didn't bother him one bit. "It's okay.... Jungkook? I believe that's your name. You're fine. Here, get in front of me." Jimin offered with another bright smile, shuffling a bit, gesturing for Jungkook to step in front of him.

   Blushing profusely, Jungkook slowly moved in front of him, grabbing a turkey sandwich and an orange juice, something he got most of the time. Well, more like everyday. He trudged out of the line, about to make his way to his empty lunch table, until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to meet eyes with Jimin once again, almost dropping his food. "Y-yes?" He nervously asked.

   Jimin chuckled. "How come you're so shy? Here, come and sit with me and my friends. They won't bite...and if they give you any trouble I'll make sure to put them in their place for it. You seem lonely most of the times, so I'd like to invite you to eat with me." He explained, not taking no for an answer as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist, bringing him over to the crowded lunch table despite his protests against it.

   Jungkook had bad anxiety and was completely off on the idea of eating with the other. Sure, he would've considering eating with him alone, but that wasn't the case at all. He looked around the table, seeing as some girls were staring at him as if he had killed someone. He shakily took a seat next to Jimin and looked down, unwrapping his sandwich, taking a small bite as he heard a snort.

   "Jimin what the hell is he doing here? He's weird...did he follow you? You know the creep likes y-" the student claimed as his friend tried to say, however he was cut off by Jimin himself.

   "Please stop. Don't harras him. He's done nothing wrong. You just want a reason to pester the boy." He mumbled. "If you're going to insult him in front of me take it elsewhere." He demanded.