You'll Always Be My Baby

(Yoonmin) ♡crazy fluff ♡ (Unedited)

This is based on Mpreg btw

Now let the story begin...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yoongi, baby! Can you come here please? " Jimin yelled from upstairs.

"Yea babe," Yoongi responded, jogging up the stairs to see what his baby needed.

When Yoongi walked into his and Jimin's shared room, he found his beautiful baby sitting criss-crossed on their baby blue comforter.

Walking towards the younger, Yoongi asked, "So, what is it? You know I'm busy working on a new song, right?" Yoongi looked rather annoyed in Jimin's opinion.

"U-uh... Well.. it was something important, but you finish working, it can wait," Jimin said, using his hands to signal Yoongi back to his work.

Yoongi realized that he might have sounded irritated, so he climbed up on the bed next to Jimin, cupping his cheeks, saying, "Jiminie, if it's that important to you, please do tell."

"N-nevermind...you'd decline anyways," Jimin said, fighting back tears.

"Baby! I would never! You know I couldn't decline a mochi like you. You're my baby. We've been through this," Yoongi said, sighing.

"No, really. It was nothing. Please go back to working. I'm fine," Jimin said, faking a smile.

"I don't trust that smile..." Yoongi said, slightly glaring at Jimin and kissing his plump limps, nonetheless.

"I promise you it wasn't that important. Now, finish working so we can eat dinner," Jimin said, hooking his chubby index finger under Yoongi's chin, and leaning foward to kiss his lips, a little longer than expected.

Yoongi smiled faintly, and got up from his position on the bed, swiftly walking out of their room and into his music studio.

   ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

                         1 week later...
It's been a week since Yoongi and Jimin's "important talk", and Yoongi has been noticing Jimin looking more depressed than ever. He doesn't talk while at dinner or breakfast; when Yoongi gets off of work, Jimin doesn't ask to cuddle like he usually does, and Jimin doesn't snuggle against Yoongi while they're sleeping.

Yoongi started to get worried, so he got up from off the maroon colored couch that was downstairs, and walked up the stairs to their bedroom, where Jimin would stay the majority of the day.

Slowly opening the door, Yoongi called out, "Jiminie? You okay?"

Jimin looked up from his lit up computer shining in the darkness of the room, and looked at Yoongi.

"Why ask? You never asked this whole entire week, so why ask now?" Jimin said, annoyed.

"Woah! What's your fucking problem?! You've been acting like a depressed bitch and I just didn't want to bother you, but clearly I made the wrong mistake of caring. I'll just fuck off, since apparently I'm not welcomed," Yoongi grunted, turning around and heading for the door, until he felt a small hand wrap around his wrist.

"Please don't leave me, I'm sorry..." Jimin whispered.

Yoongi turned his body around, and saw that Jimin was silently crying. "Oh baby..don't cry, I'm sorry I made a sudden outburst. I just wanna know what's wrong with you. You know I don't like seeing you sad," Yoongi said, kissing away Jimin's tears.

Jimin stayed silent, and fell into Yoongi's warm arms. Yoongi held on to Jimin tightly, and the two stood like that, until Jimin finally spoke up.

"Okay, now I really do have something to tell you..."

"I'm listening," Yoongi said, speaking softly, careful not to sound harsh, as he was eager to know why Jimin was acting this way.

"You know we've been dating for a while now, 5 years to be exact, and I was wandering..."

"Yes?" Yoongi said quickly.

"If I could have your baby..." Jimin asked shyly, averting his gaze elsewhere around the room.

"Seriously?" Yoongi widened his eyes.

"I-I knew you'd decline-"

"Of course I want you to have my baby, silly! I always wanted to have a little version of me running around the house. I've found the perfect person that I love so much, and it's you. Why didn't you just ask me last week? I'm so happy Jiminie baby!" Yoongi said, kissing all over the youngers face.

Jimin giggled. "I don't know, I just thought you weren't ready to take that step into our relationship yet.."

"I'm ready whenever you're ready, babe. I didn't want to ask you because I didn't want you to feel like you were being pressured and I was the control factor of the relationship," Yoongi said, taking in his boyfriends scent.

"I'd never think of you in that way, Suga Bear. I love you too much. Thank you so much for agreeing," Jimin said, jumping up and wrapping his short legs around the older, Yoongi catching them and gesturing for Jimin to hold on to his neck. 

"You wanna start this now? Or..."

"Yes, please, Yoongi. I've been waiting so long," Jimin said, feeling a bit too horny for his liking.

"Alright, you know I'm a freak in the sheets. I'll take you to paradise Jimin," Yoongi said, huskily whispering in Jimin's ear, making chills go down his spine.

"Oh, and while I'm making love to you senseless, don't forget to call me daddy."

"Y-yes, daddy," Jimin said, as Yoongi carried him back to the bed, gently pushing him down, and attacking his neck with loving hickies.

(I don't do smut😊)

   ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

I know this part was short, but a part 2 will be coming soon. I haven't been motivated and I've been busy with school and all. Christmas break is coming soon though! I will update a lot over the break! Baiii ^^ <3

©YUIKOMORIDKL