Mishaps and Cocoa

(Jinkook) ♡cute fluff ♡ (Unedited)

"And cut!" The director yelled, making all the members collapse on the ground, happy that this was the last shooting of their soon to be MV, Save Me.

Jungkook got up from the cold grass and ran over to his tired hyung, Taehyung. "Taehyung! Hey, tomato head! Ketchup if you can!" Jungkook said, childishly.

"Jungkook-ah...I'm tired. Not right now please." A sleepy Taehyung said.

Jungkook wasn't having it. "That's why you're only in this group because of your looks! You have no talent!" Jungkook said, trying to make his hyung jealous. "I'm the golden maknae, I'm obviously better than you."

Taehyung had enough. He abruptly got up, shook of his sleepiness, and began to chase after Jungkook saying, "Come back here, you disrespectful little brat!"

"Catch me if you can!" Jungkook said, laughing and not really paying attention to exactly where he was going.

Taehyung eventually caught up with the punk, and ran up in front of him, blocking Jungkook from going anywhere else.

Jungkook hadn't seen Taehyung and didn't stop running. He tripped over Taehyung's foot and launched to the ground.

"Ow!" Jungkook shouted, grasping his painful ankle.

"Jungkook! What happened? Are you alright?" Taehyung said, crouching down next to the distressed younger. He noticed that Jungkook's ankle was beginning to swell up, and sighed in relief.

"Ah... I see. It's just a sprain. I'm glad it's not broken. I'm sorry Kookie-ah. Let's go get Jin hyung hmm?" Taehyung picked Jungkook up bridal-style, and Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's long neck.

Taehyung carried Jungkook over to the older. Jin was about to doze off when he saw the two coming closer to him. He quickly stood up and approached them before they could.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Jin said, examining both youngers.

"Umm, well, Jungkook and I were running, and I accidentally tripped him. He fell and sprained his ankle, BUT I promise you it was an accident he didn't break anything I'm sorry hyung it won't happen again we were just playing is all it's not like a purposely did it—"

"Okay, okay, enough Taehyung! I get it! It was an accident. Accidents happen. Just be more careful next time. Now, hand him over so I can take him back to the dorm and fix him up." Jin held out his arms, and Taehyung carefully placed Jungkook in them.

Jungkook's POV

After Taehyung handed me over to Jin, I couldn't help but freak out. I'm literally in the arms of my long term crush, Kim Seokjin. Please don't do anything stupid Jungkook! Please, please, please, pl—

"Kookie? Hey, Kookie? You alright? Don't worry, I'll take you home and have you better in no time, alright?" Jin told me, kissing my temple lightly.

I don't know why, but that normal action that Jin does to literally everyone in our group, flustered the hell out of me. I blushed, and just hid my head in the crook of his neck.

Jin decided on calling a taxi since the other members needed the van more.

Once me and Jin got into the back of the cab, I kept quiet. It was a very awkward silence, but I noticed that I was still in Jin's arms. He never let me go. I blushed at the thought.

"Kookie, why are you blushing so much?" Jin questioned.

"U-uhhh because...because it's cold! Yea! It's cold hyung! Wayyyy too cold for my cheeks!" I said, embarrassed on what I had just said.