Chapter 1

Blaire P.O.V 

Me and my parents just moved into this new town in fox county , it's very different to what were used to , we travel alot so i thought we were going to stay in a hotel or something . 

"Here we are " mom said as i took my bags out the car , the house looked pretty old and rusty , so i just looked at my mom , she said " Umm , it just needs a little bit of Redecorating " , so we went inside and surprisingly it was very nice in the inside , it looked like it was built in the 70's but it looked vintage and it was kind of cool . I was going to a new school , i wasn't excited because iv'e been home schooled my entire life and im not use to socailizing , i only talk to my mom or my dad , sometimes my aunty , but that rarley happens since she's a very busy person.

I went upstairs to go unpack my bags and i thought i heard footsteps , which is weird since everyone was downstairs , checked in all the rooms , i kept trying to open each one but they're all locked , except mine's . Anway's i didnt give it much thought because when you move into a house and the door is locked the first thing that pop's into your head wont be " Yup , this house is  haunted we need to leave " so i just went back in my room , finnished unpacking , decorating my room.

At lunch my mom asked me if i wanted to go outside , she only said that because she wants me to make friends , i agreed , which even surprised me a little bit .

Theyr'e werent many people outside , so i just went to the park , there was this girl who was looked like she was struggling with carrying some book's so i went to go and help her , she said her name was Violet , she was new to this town too. When i asked what all the book's were for she said " You'll see " , she just took the books i was carrying for her , ran off .