Chapter 9

Aunt Melissa decided to move here where we live and her and my dad were looking for houses near us and they found one and will be moving in next week and I'm actually really glad they're moving here because Jackie is acting really weird and I'm not allowed to talk to violet anymore so now at least I have the twins , Charlie has been hanging out with Jackie a lot recently and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be okay with it or worried because it seems really suspicious to me.

I was walking to school and was suppose to meet up with the twins early so I could show them around and while I was walking Violet came up to me and before I could say anything she warned me about Jackie and said that she needed me to stop Charlie from hanging out with Jackie, she walked off as if nothing has happened she seriously needs to start explaining things better because I was really confused , when I came to the school I saw Jackie giving the twins a tour already and I asked them how did Jackie know we were coming to tio school early today and they both said they didnt know because they didnt tell her . I was starting to get really freaked out.

Note: Again really sorry for the short pages but I have been really busy