Chapter 10

Long story short the twins and my aunt decided to move to a different county since they couldn't find a house that they liked in our area, day by day I started to get even more creeped out, I wish I could've left with the twins because this place is really scary. The good thing is me and Violet have started to get really close and she explained to me why she just cut me off out of the blue, that explained A LOT. She's probably the only good thing about this creepy place. My parents are going out of the country next week, they let me stay at Violet's while they're gone, I can't wait, but I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of scared since Violet lives really close to Jackie, but I'll try not think about it as much while I'm there or that could ruin my first sleepover experience and I wouldn't want that, Obviously. 

My parents left today and it's my first day sleeping over at Violet's house, but something that threw me off was that she wasn't home when I came. Her mother opened the door from me and said that Violet was at some sort of meeting. I didn't really think much of it though and as soon as she came I had forgotten about it. 

At night I had asked Violet what this whole " meeting " thing was about and she literally ignored me and I thought I was being paranoid but I asked her again and she just started a whole other topic like as if she was trying to dodge the question. 

I had a feeling as if this sleepover wasn't gonna be as great as I hoped it would be.