Chapter 6

The only way I can find out about the town's history is to go the library, this town only has one library, it's look's like a house, it's not built very well. I went to the library to check out some of the book's, the librarian said that they were already checked out, I asked who checked it out, she said Violet Henderson.  So i had to go to Violet's house , ask her for the book. The librarian told me that she lives in a little tent with her parents , A tent ? , she the librarian kept staring at me with this big smile across her face , one of the weirdest thing about this town is that everyone is just  smiling all the time , even if they're mad .

I walking home and I saw Violet and the way home , which was great since i was going to go to her house anyways . I waved , she came over , asked her if i could borrow the book , she said yeah , so i just came over , to get it. I met Violet's parents , when i went into their house , they weren't very welcoming. The first thing that both Mr. , Mrs. Henderson asked was " Where do you live ?" Violet didn't answer and she started to get very nervous , i thought maybe she's always like that so i just answered and said " Oh , i live in 451 Mark street." They stared at me with their jaw dropped , they yelled at Violet , kept saying " You brought the girl from the cursed house here , she had the bracelet on , Why would you do that violet ?" Violet started to cry , she said that the only reason i came over was for her to give me the book . Mrs. Henderson pushed to the front of the door , told me to never come here again , slammed the door really hard .