Chapter 2

I woke up this morning , i felt pretty happy , then i remmbered i had school , and that happiness just came right out . I walked to my new school since it's like half a block away , I saw Violet on the way , went to go catch up with her . She told me she was sorry about how she just ran off yesetrday , i said it was okay.

So when i was at my locker , some other girl approached me , said " Hi Im Jackie, you must be new here , come on ill show you around ! " I didn't even say a word , the next thing i knew she pulled my arm , i was given a tour of the school by Jackie . I was getting up to go to lunch and Violet came behind me , i almost had a heart attack because that girl's footsteps are as light as a feather . " Dont be friends with Jackie , You'll thank me in the long run."  I  turned around and Violet was right behind me and she had already walked out the door .

During Lunch I was walking up to Violet to ask her about what she meant when she said to not be friends with Jackie , when i was walking up to her , Jackie came right in front of me , told me to come sit with here , her friends at lunch and so i did , i could see Violet looking at me with disappointment  from across the cafeteria .