Chapter 7

The cursed girl ?! Violet's parents didn't even know me how would they know if i'm cursed or not , we haven't even met yet ! I told my mom about what happened and she told me to never go back to Violet's place ever again , but my mom seemed distracted she kept admiring this bracelet she had on , that wasn't what bothered me though , what did bother me was that it was the same bracelet i had! I asked my mom where she had gotten the bracelet and she told me that dad bought it for her , so i went into their room to look for the receipt my dad caught me and asked what i was looking for , my dad started smiling and said " Honey , the bracelet didn't come with a receipt  , No receipt ? That's the weirdest thing i've heard today , and boy have i heard a lot of weird thing's . My parents are acting very weird they keep smiling and seem to not care about anything , i was washing dishes and i smashed a lot of plates " by accident" and my mom was like Its ok honey we can replace them , but they were actually her favorite vintage plates that cost 500$ each . The only person who i could really talk to was Jackie , but she isn't the best to talk to about these types of things , she gets really mad , I don't know why .

Note: Sorry for the short pages