Part 2

~Present~

I don't particularly like her .

By her , I mean my sister .

I actually have two sisters and one brother .

Which one am I talking about ? Z .

Z is a year older than me and Y is 4 years older than me . I have a younger brother , A .

Why don't I like her, you may ask ?

Because the minute I turn my back , no ! the minute I decide to trust her , my trust is broken and like an idiot , I keep trusting her again and again .

She is the only person whom I have given my trust more than once .

This year , after everything that happened to me , I developed a crush on someone . Not like the ones that I have for Zac efron or Zayn Malik , but a serious one .

I started liking someone .

I couldn't help myself and sometime I told Z about it . It was tormenting me and I had to get it off my chest .

Did I mention that Z has this bad habit , that must makes me want to pull my hair out and throw myself off a bridge?

She befriends my friends .

Now some  of you won't understand this and there are 3 possible reasons to why :
1-You're an only child
2- You aren't good at making friends
3- You're the Z in your family

Other might understand this because they have been through this and trust me , there is nothing more disturbing than having your own sister befriend your friends . And by befriend I don't mean saying hi every once in a while or speaking to each other when you're alone ecc.

No! I mean when they stick like glue to that friend of yours , soo much that that friend becomes more her friend than yours . And because of that , you start doubting myself ... why aren't I as funny as her , why aren't I liked as much as her ?

Now , I , as a good sister got over that and learned to deal with it .

Until one day .

My sister started hanging out with my friend , they became really special friends and now every freaking time she hangs out with him . He hangs out with my crush whom she knew I had a crush on .

And one day , while she was on instagram , she told me to come for a moment . I went to her and saw her recently spoken to chats :
- A group
- Another group
- A friend
- My crush

Obviously she tried to hide it by telling me to mind my own business . But while we were talking , I looked at her and said ' so what did he respond to the text you sent ?'

She was surprised , but she assured me that it was nothing and that she would never do that to me because she knew how I felt .

I believed her .

Today I saw her sitting close , no , right next to him and they were playing and laughing a lot . Then she sat on his desk and played with his fingers , while speaking to him , knowing that I liked him .

Obviously she didn't expect me to be there because when she saw me she lost her smile and she kept staring at me.

I got pissed because I was made a fool out of by myself and I do regret it .

Being pissed , I looked her straight in the eyes and told her ' Why are you staring ? '

She looked at me and then at my crush and didn't respond .

Now we're home , I'm writing over here and I have a feeling she is waiting on me to say something .

I don't particularly like her . So I won't say anything at all maybe that way she'll keep worrying about it .

Who are we talking about ? Z .