Part 3 - Embarrassed...

Jesse POV

When we entered the dining room Hanzo became completely silent and went over sat down beside Genji. I walk over to Sombra and sat beside her, ''How have your day with Hanzo?'' she asked. ''I like talking with him, what about yours?'' She looked at me. ''Well, I tried to lean him Spanish and his a fast learner.'' ''I see.''

''You know Hanzo become completely silent when we walked in here, did Genji tell you anything him?'' I said in a low voice so it was only me and Sombra that could hear it. ''No, but I could ask him later if you buy me candy later.'' I looked at her and smile. ''You got ya'self a deal.''

Hanzo POV

It seems that Jesse was having fun with Sombra and I was a bit jealous. I notice that Jesse was looking at me and was smiling, our eyes meet, I didn't know why but I was blushing so I looked away. ''Hanzo,'' all was looking at the voice who was talking to me. ''Father?'' ''Is there something wrong? Your face is red.'' ''No father.'' I could feel Jesse looked at me becoming even redder in my face. I was so embarrassed that I could die and Genji saw it.

When we were done eating I couldn't get myself to look Jesse in the eyes, so I went upstairs to my room before Jesse could ask me anything. After some time I took my sketchbook and starts to draw. Some hours later Genji came in, ''Anija?'' ''Genji come in.'' 

Genji sat beside me. ''Anija, are you mad at Jesse?'' ''What?'' I was surprised that he asked about that, ''No I'm not. Why would ask that?'' ''Jesse ask me, why you run off like that and if he has done something to upset you.'' I continue to draw ''What did you tell him?'' ''That you needed some time alone.'' ''I see,'' I put my sketchbook down. ''Genji, have Jesse gone to his room?''  ''Yes, I just said goodnight to him.'' ''Thank you Genji, goodnight.'' ''Goodnight Anija,'' he left. 

I walked over to the window looked over to Jesse room. The light was still on. I took a look over at the watch on the nightstand, it said 22.30. 'If I could get over there without being noticed, I could say sorry to Jesse. Well, father didn't come and said goodnight to me so it should be possible.' I open the window and get out of it. I was standing on the roof and saw that Jesse head pop out of his window. Now I was sure that it was his room, so starts to walk over to Jesse's room.