Part 11 - Happy birthday Jesse...

Jesse's POV

When we went to bed that night, Hanzo said that he will come in the morning since he had something to do that night. So I went to bed alone.

I took a shower before went to bed and I remember to let the window stay open.

~Next morning~

When I woke up in morning, Hanzo was there beside me, sleeping. I love the idea of waking up with Hanzo be my side. I smile and kissed him. 

Hanzo turned around to face me and smile

''Good morning beautiful'' I said and kissed him on the lips.
''Good morning birthday boy. I have a gift for you,'' he said and pointed at the small box on the nightstand. ''I hope you like it.''

I opened the small box and sew bracelet, it was beautiful. 

''Thank you Darling', I love it,'' I said and kiss him

'' You're welcome and happy birthday Jesse...'' I put the bracelet on. 

Not long after, someone knocked on the door. 

''Who's there?'' 
''It's me, Genji. Have you seen Hanzo? Father is not happy that he can't find him.''
''Well,'' I looked over at Hanzo who have fallen asleep again. ''He's in here, sleeping.''
''Oh... Could you wake him for me? Our father is going to be pissed if Hanzo doesn't show up at breakfast.'' 
''I can try...''

I woke Hanzo up and he sat up, he looked tired, Hanzo looked like he hadn't slept all night. He tries to get out of bed and almost fall out of it. I help Hanzo out of the bed, well, he still walked like a zombie. 

We put our clothes on and walked over to the door and open it. 

''What happen to you?'' Genji asked.
''This is what happens when you only get 2 hours of sleep,'' Hanzo replied as we started walking to the dining room.

''I see. I heard that father grounded you, are you okay?'' he asked like that was something to be afraid of.

''Yeah, for the time being.'' 
''I feel bad for you, brother.'' 
''I just hope it's not as bad as last time,'' Hanzo said.