Part 6 - The first date in Hanamura...

Jesse POV

At breakfast, I asked Sombra about if she anything from Genji about the completely silent Hanzo. ''Genji told me, that Hanzo has been like that since their parents get divorced last year. It's like he doesn't like his father. And Genji also told, that Hanzo never talks to people he doesn't know. So I think he likes you.'' ''I see...I will buy you candy later.'' ''Thanks, and Jesse?'' ''Yes?'' ''Why don't you have your necklace on?'' ''I most had forgotten it in the room.'' ''You never takes it off.'' ''Well...'' I did take it off when was in the city and hoping to get something, but I couldn't tell her that.

After the breakfast.

''Hanzo do you want a cup of coffee with me somewhere in the town?'' I asked.
''Sure, I just need to get something in my room. We can meet at the front door in 15 minutes.''
''Alright. Then it's a date.'' I smile and walk off to my room.

I took my necklace back on and I took my wallet, phone, and camera. As I walked out of my room, my mom showed open. ''¿Llendo a algún lugar?'' (Going somewhere?) she asked. I couldn't lie for my mom. ''Si mamá. Voy a tener una cita. Con Hanzo.'' (Yes, mom. I'm going on a date. With Hanzo.) I said, embarrass. My mom didn't have anything gay people since her own brother was married to another man. ''Ya veo. Pásalo bien.'' (I see. Have a great time.) she said with a smile and walk off. 

Hanzo was standing at the front door waiting for me, and his father was there and talking to him. I could see that Hanzo didn't seem to like talking with his father. Hanzo saw me and it was like he was asking me to interrupt their conversation. 

I walked over to Hanzo and his father.
''Hey Hanzo-san! Thank ya for wait for me. I needed to get my camera. Hello Shimada-san. Shall we get going Hanzo-san?'' 
''Are you going to Hanamura?'' Shimada-san said and looked weird on Hanzo who was looking at me.
''Yes sir. And Hanzo-san promised me that would show me around so I wouldn't be lost. I'm sorry that we forget to tell you about it. And we will be back before nightfall. Right Hanzo-san?'' He nodded.
''I see. Just call if something happens.'' 
''Yes father.''
''Good. I will see you tonight then,'' he said and walked off.

When we were on the other side of the door and on our way to the city.
''Jesse?''
''Yea?''
''Thank you.''
''For what?''
''For what you did in there with my father.''
''it's nothing. I just told him true, with a little twist.'' I winked at him and he smiles. ''Let's go and get a great date, Darlin.'' I took his hand in mine and he looked at me, ''If people ask you, just say that I get easily lost.''

While we walked around in Hanamura, I couldn't help myself so I take some photos. I must have looked like a child. Hanzo giggled at me witch was cute. I took some of Hanzo when he was and wasn't looking at me. I don't normally take photos of people, but Hanzo was just so beautiful and different than others.

When we arrived at the coffee shop, Hanzo order for us and paid. I told that I should pay.
''You can pay another day,'' he said and gave me a cup with what looks like black coffee. 
''Well... I can always pay you back with my body.'' and took a sip of my coffee.
''You should,'' he smile at me took a sip of something there were looks like a latte.  
''Then it's a deal.'' he smiled even more. 

''Darlin'? I want to ask you about your dragon tattoo since I saw it this morning.''
''It's a birthday gift from my mother.'' 
''I see. How is your mother like?''
''Well, she is nice, beautiful and she lives in France for the moment.''
''France? That's pretty far from here.''
''She always said that she always wanted to live there. And she knows that I'm not into women.''

''I see. Did it hurt? You know the tattoo?''

''It did.''

''It's beautiful, I like it.''

''Thanks. My father doesn't like it. He thinks it was a bad idea.''

''We don't have to talk about your father if you don't want to.''
''I haven't really talked to anyone about it, except for Genji.''

''I'm always ready to listen.'' I took his hand on the table and looked him in the eyes, ''Even when I'm not here.'' I really want to kiss him right now.

''Thank you, Jesse.''

''Jesse when we're done here, I want to show you one of my favorite places here in this city.'' ''Alright, I will follow you where ever you go, Darlin,'' we laughed.

After we were done at the coffee shop, I follow Hanzo up a lot of stairs. With his hand in mine, it was like no one could stop us. When we reached the top, Hanzo walked over to sit on the bench. From this place, you could see over the beautiful city, and it was impressive, that there were no others than us. I took a photo of it and turn around took one Hanzo who was giggling at me. 

''Are you just going to stand there gawking? Or are you going to sit beside me?'' he asked.
''I'm coming.'' I walked over and sat beside him. He took his hand in mine and lay his head my shoulder, this was just perfect.
''You know Darlin'. I could sit like this forever with you by my side.''
''Me too.'' We just sat there and looked over the Hanamura.

On our way back to the Shimada Manor, we stop by a convenience store

On our way back to the Shimada Manor, we stop by a convenience store. I need to buy candy to Sombra if I want to make another deal with her in the future. I was looking at different types of candy, I didn't know what to pick. I looked after Hanzo who was standing at the counter and paying for something.

''Hey Hanzo?''
''What is it, Jesse?'' He walked over to me with a little plastic bag in his pocket.
''I need to buy Sombra some candy, but I don't know what is what. Can you help me?''
''What kind would you like?''
''Something sweet, but not too sweet.''
''Well, how about pocky sticks?'' 
''Pocky sticks?''
''Well, it's a kind of biscuit different types of flavor, like chocolate and strawberry.'' 
''Sounds interesting.'' I took 6 packs of 3 different flavor and paid for them.

We walked, hand in hand to the manor and I kiss him after I looked around to see if there was anyone looking at us. When we walked into the manor, we saw someone we didn't expect see.