Part 4 - A bad habit...

Jesse POV

I couldn't stop thinking about how weird Hanzo was at dinner, I went to the window, open it and started a cigarette. I knew that mom and dad didn't like it, and telling me to stop every time they saw me smoke.

I know it was a bad habit that I have and I did try to stop but it didn't help much. Well, I didn't smoke as much as one of my friends. I only smoke when I was thinking, and right now I'm thinking about Hanzo.

When the cigarette almost was out, I went to the bathroom to put some water on it and throw it out in the trash can.

I took a quick shower when I was done, I took my towel and begin to dry myself. When I was dry I took my towel around my waist and walked out after a pair of trunks in my bag.

''Hanzo? How did ya get in here?'' I was looking right at Hanzo who was sitting on my bed.
''The window,'' he said blushing and I felt like that I kinda knew why he was blushing.

''Why? And how?''
''We're not allowanced to leave our room after 22.00. So I went through the window.''
I looked at the clock and it said 22.59 ''Then why are you here?'' I sat beside him in nothing but my towel. ''I want to apologize for that I just left like that. It's a bad habit that I have.'' ''Genji told me that ya always leave after dinner. So you're not mad at me?'' ''I'm not mad at you.''

We talked for almost an hour.

''I have to leave now, see you in the morning?'' Hanzo said.
''Sure. Will ya come and wake me? Or else I'll sleep till noon,'' I asked.
''I can. Leave the window open for me then.'' Hanzo walked over to the window.
''Thanks, darlin'.''
''Why are you calling me darling?'' He asked.
''Well, I like ya. So that's why I guess.'' 
I could see Hanzo was blushing. ''I like you too,'' he said and want out of the window.

I went over to get my trunks while trying to get my shit together. My thoughts were on Hanzo and my erection doesn't want to go away, I knew that have to take care of it before going to bed.