Part 8 - In Hanzo's room...

Jesse POV

I follow Hanzo to his room.
''I'm sorry about my mother, she can be quite embarrassing.'' I could see that he turn bit red.
''Well, I think she nice, and she not that embarrassing,'' Hanzo looked at me. ''You should meet my uncle and his husband, they are embarrassing, like really embarrassing.''

Hanzo opens the door to his room and lets me inside. His room was a nice and simple, he had a bookshelf, a desk, a chair and a double bed, otherwise he didn't have many things, well he did have a lot of sketchbooks. ''I will be right back,'' Hanzo said like he forgets something and went into the bathroom, and a weird sound came from the bathroom. I went over to the bookshelf and took one of the sketchbooks out, and look through it. And I noticed that they had something different written on them, but I couldn't read.

After 10 minutes Hanzo still hasn't back, what could he possibly be doing in there?

Some minutes later, Hanzo came out from the bathroom. ''You're okay Darlin'?'' ''Yes, I just trap over my feet. -_-'' ''I see.'' Hanzo walked over me and looked at the sketchbook I was holding in my hand. ''Sorry I just.'' ''It okay Jesse.'' ''You really draw all this?'' I was almost speechless they were all beautiful and outstanding. ''Yes,'' Hanzo said before taking the book out of my hand and put it back on the shelf. Hanzo wraps his arms around my neck and kissed me, I wrap my arms around his back and kissed him back.

We stood there for minutes, doing nothing else but kissing. Well till Hanzo put his hand down in my pants to my crotch. ''Someone's eager,'' I said looking at him and smiled. ''Well, I can't stand here and do nothing, while my boyfriend is hard as a rock.'' ''Well, I can't help it. You're just too sexy Darlin,'' ''Said the perfect lover.'' ''Oh yeah. Want me to make love to you now?'' Hanzo nodded, then I knew Hanzo was honey probably double as honey as I am. ''We have to lock the door first,'' he said, I nodded and went over to lock the door.

I noticed that the little plastic bag from earlier was on the nightstand.
''What did you buy earlier today?'' I asked him and walked over to him.
''Something needed,'' Hanzo said with a smile.

I pushed him down onto his bed and put myself on the top of him and starts kissing him. There we laid for some time, just touching and kissing.

I broke the kiss and whisper in his ear, ''Take your clothes off and turn around, baby. I want to do you from behind.'' Hanzo blushes and did what I told him to do. ''Like this?'' he asked, ''Yeah, like that.''

I touch Hanzo's ass slowly and rubbed my fingers between his butt cheeks. Hanzo layout of a small moan and I could see that he was enjoying it.

''Jesse... In the bag...'' he moans. I took the bag and looked into it, and saw a bottle of lube and condoms. ''Oh... Hanzo you sexy bastard,'' I winked at him, as I took the lube and a condom out of the bag.

I took some of the lube into my hand, ''It will be bit cold,'' I said as I start putting my fingers in him, one by one. He was still a bit loose from this morning, which is nice but he was still really tight.

''Jesse... Please..''
''Please what?'' I tease.
''Please... Put it in... You make me crazy...'' he moan.
''As you wish, cariño,'' I said.

I quickly put a condom on before entering Hanzo. I thrust all of my erection inside him with one push. Hanzo layout a loud moan with a mix of pain and pleasure. "Are you alright, baby?" "Yes, please don't stop," he said in a sexy way. I grabbed harder by his hips and continue thrust myself inside of him again and again.

Hanzo was moaning a bit too loud, I turn him around so he was facing me so I could kiss him. He wraps his arms around me, I broke the kiss and look at him. I could see the lust in his eyes, Hanzo went more. ''I love you'' ''I love you too Jesse'' he moans.

Hanzo took his hands and cover his mouth with it while I continue to thrust myself inside of him. ''I'm about to come'' ''Then come for me Baby, come for me.'' after a short time, Hanzo and I came. I pull out and collapsed on top of him.

I took the condom off and kiss him. ''Let's get you clean up,'' I said as I pick Hanzo up and walk into his bathroom. I helped Hanzo to clean him up, so he didn't have any more of his come on him. When he was clean, we went back to get our clothes back on and sat on his bed.

"Jesse?"
"Yes, Sugerbean?"
"Can I have your phone number? I just realized that I haven't asked for it yet."
"Sure, it's XXXXXXXX." ( I don't know what kind of phone number he have or how many numbers there are in it.)

I could see Hanzo tapping my number into his phone pretty fast. Seconds later I got a new text from an unknown number and I already knew it was from Hanzo. I opened the text and sew the weirdest and coolest emoji that I ever had seen in my life, mostly because I didn't know how to make it. It said "(ω)-" ''How did you make that emoji?'' ''I just make it...'' Hanzo said like I was the weird one.

"Hanzo? Are you in there?" I could hear Hanzo's mom voice outside the door.
"Yes mom," Hanzo went over to open the door to face his mother, "What is it, mom?"
"I have an invitation to Amélie wedding in next month, she asks me to give to you. I have already talked with your father about it, and he was okay with that. And I ask him if you and Genji could stay with me in France for some years if you want to. Hanzo, you can think about it."
"Of course mom."
"Goodnight you two."
"Goodnight mom."

"So who's Amélie? A cousin?"
"My ex-girlfriend. It was my father's idea," Hanzo said while he was staring at the card.
"And you're going to your ex-girlfriend's wedding?"
"Of course I am. She's my best friend, we knew that our relationship will never last. So we agreed that our relationship as friends was better," he said as he walked over to me and sat beside me.
"I see... Does she know that your?"
"Into you? Yes." I blush a bit. ''I have known her for more than 5 years, and she was there when my parents got separated some years before they got divorced.''

''Then are you going to live with your mom? In France?''
''Maybe... I do like France, but the problem is that I probably will miss the beauty of Hanamura, I think.'' 
''You can always try it...'' I took his hands and look into his eyes, ''I know this is going to sound weird and all, but I ask you this.''
''What is it?''
''Will you... You know?'' *How am I to do this..?* 
''Yes?''
''You know you can always come to Santa Fe, New Mexico to see me...'' *Way to go Jesse... -.-''*
''Jesse... I would love to,'' he said and kissed me. 

''Will you stay here tonight?'' Hanzo asked.
''Sure Darlin'.'' 

After an hour of talking about everything and nothing, we took off our clothes and went to bed. We kiss goodnight and went to sleep.