Part 5 - In the morning...

Hanzo POV

When I woke up, the clock says 6.00. I couldn't sleep anymore, so I put my hair up in a ponytail and took my summer kimono on. It was lightweight and easy to walk around in. Before I left my room I looked at the clock again and said 6.10, so I went out through the window like last night and walked over to Jesse's room.

His window was still open, so it was easy to get in. 

Jesse was sleeping with his duvet half past him, only wearing his trunks, so it was easy to see that he was working out. And a bullet necklace with his name on it. I want to touch his muscle. So I get on top of him and sat on his lap and touch him with my fingers slowly. 

Jesse POV

When I open my eyes and saw Hanzo who was sitting on my lap and was touching stomach.

''Darlin' what are you doing?''
''I...''
''And what the time?''
''It's 6.45.''
''Only 6.45? It's still so early. And why are you on my lap?''

Hanzo starts to move around on top of me probably to find a more comfortable way to sit, which was uncomfortable. I could feel that I was becoming hard. And without thinking about I grab his hip to stop him from moving too much.

''Why are you?'' he looked where my hands were.
''Don't move so much.''
''Why?''
''You're making me hard,'' I said in a very, very low voice so Hanzo didn't hear it, but he saw that I said something to him.
''What did you say Jesse?''
''You're making me hard and honey,'' I probably said it too loud, that my parents could hear it.

Hanzo just sat there on my lap and was staring at me, a little red, while my face becomes red of embarrassing.

''Do you want to do it?''
''What?'' I can't believe Hanzo said that.
''Do you want to do it? With me?'' He was serious about it and embarrassed. 

I sat up and I kissed him. ''Are you sure Darlin'?'' I asked before losing his kimono. ''Yes.'' His voice was low and very sexy. I kissed him over and over again, I have never kissed any of my ex-girlfriends this passionate like I kissed Hanzo. I haven't kissed or had sex with someone in 3 months. 

I took off my necklace and when I took off his clothes, I saw his beautiful dragon tattoo. I took my fingers over it. ''Darlin' it's beautiful,'' and kissed him right on his nipple and starts to suck on it. I took my fingers in Hanzo mouth, ''Suck on them, we don't have any lube,'' Hanzo did as I told him to do. When my fingers were wet enough, I put them inside him slowly. Hanzo let some small moan out while I was thrust my fingers into him.

''Plea..se.. Jess..e..'' he moans, ''Please Jesse... Put it in me...'' ''Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you too much,'' he nodded. I took my fingers out of him. That moment I put myself inside him, Hanzo cried out to me with pain mixed with pleasure and came. ''Do you want me to continue?'' ''Yes...'' ''Take all the time you need.'' ''Okay...'' 

Hanzo started moving his hips up and down slowly but constantly. This is the best sex that I ever had in my life. The pain that Hanzo felt dissipated into pleasure, and moved his hips even faster. I started to thrust my hips into Hanzo ''It's so good...'' Hanzo moan, ''You're doing it so good baby...'' I moan.

I kept thrusting into him and he moans. It was an amazing sound.
''I'm about to come baby...'' I said.
''Me too...'' I kissed him. 

Hanzo came on my chest and I came inside of him by accident, But it felt amazing. Hanzo collapsed onto my stomach. I pull out of him and hug him. My come was leak out of Hanzo's body.

''Let's do again sometime soon,'' Hanzo said. I smile at him.
''Anytime,'' he smiles. ''Do you want to join me for a shower Darlin'?'' 
''Sure.'' 

When we were done in the shower, I went out after a pair of my trunks to Hanzo and a pair for myself, he only had his own used briefs. ''Here, you can borrow this.'' Hanzo was trying to get his hair dry. ''Thanks.'' He took the trunks. 

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the clock, it said 8.30. 'Breakfast was at 9.00, so we have around 15 minutes before my mom will come to say good morning to me.' I went over to the nightstand and took my phone, I had 11 text messages. 1 from Zarya, 9 from a group chat with Mei, Jamison a.k.a. Junkrat, and Mako a.k.a. Roadhog, and 1 from Uncle Reyes. I start to answers their text messages. 

Zarya: Hey McCree. How is your workout going? 
Jesse: Hey Zarya. It's going fine. You don't have to think about.

Mei: Jesse are you enjoying your vacation to Japan?
Junkrat: Are all the trees pink? 
Junkrat: You know, like in the pics from google?
Mei: Jamison, they are not all pink. -_-''
Junkrat: Are you sure?
Mei: Yes. I have been there.
Junkrat: Riiight...Jesse when was it that you come back from Japan again?
Mei: Jamison, don't ask about things like that.
Junkrat: Sorry about that.
Jesse: It's better then I hope it would be Mei. Don't think about Jamison. I'm going to take a lot of pictures, so you can see for yourself.

Gabe: Hey Jesse. I just wanted you to know that your horse is doing great. You know, every time Jack get closet to Champ, he runs? I wish that I have a foto for of it. How is Japan? How is the Shimada family? If you need to talk to me just call me, okay? Sincerely Gabe & Jack.

I was just staring at the text with a smile and didn't know what to reply back. Hanzo walked in and sat beside me and lay his head my shoulder. I put down my phone and turn to him. I kissed him. ''I love you Hanzo.'' ''Me too.'' We kissed countless times.

A loud knock on the door broke our kiss. 
''Jesse? ¿Estás despierto?'' (Jesse? Are you awake?) my mom said.
''Si mamá.'' (Yes mom) I said, knowing how embarrassing it sound, ''¿Qué quieres mamá?'' (what do you want mom?) I saw that Hanzo was in the middle of taking his clothes back on.
''Vamos a desayunar ahora, ¿vienes?'' (We're going for breakfast now, are you coming?) 
''No, estoy esperando que Hanzo venga.'' (No, I'm waiting for Hanzo to come.) 
''Muy bien, cariño. Te veré allí.'' (Alright dear. I will see you in there.)

''And he speaks Spanish too.'' I turn to face Hanzo who was smiling at me.
''Well, I didn't say I couldn't, but that I'm not so good at it.'' I kissed him and took my jeans and a T-shirt on. ''Do you want to go to get breakfast with me?'' I asked.
''Sure.'' We walked to the dining room, talking.