Part 9 - An unpleasant meeting...

Hanzo's POV

After that night we slept together in my room, it has been hard to sleep without Jesse's warmth beside me. The following days we didn't see each other that much, I have school to attempt to and Jesse's family want to go on sightseeing. So we only really saw each other after dinner till' the morning. So I spend all the nights in Jesse's room, where we made love and slept.

It's have almost been a week since Jesse and his family started to stay here. And Jesse birthday was tomorrow which was the same day as the Summer festival, July 24. 

~If someone knows the real date please tell~

Today is Friday so I only have morning class'. After school, I went to hurry home so I could make Jesse's birthday gift complete. I knew Genji has a free day today and he said that he wants to take Jesse to our school to pick me up. As I walk toward the front gate.

~This conversation between Hanzo & Makoto is in Japanese~

''Hanzo!'' I stop and turn around and saw a guy from the school. ''Are you in a hurry?'' he asks and was coming closer.
''What do you want Makoto?''
''Well I went to ask you if you were on a date with a guy some days ago? I saw you two hold hands. Is he your new boyfriend? It makes me a bit jealous.''

''It's none of your business,'' as I said that he grabbed me by the hand and forced me toward him.
''It is my business, after all, I was your first boyfriend after that ex-girlfriend of yours Amélie-chan,'' he said and forced my face toward his face, try to kiss me.

I punch him as hard as I could in his stupid face. ''Well that was my mistake. Do you want to be sent back to the hospital?'' I said as I watch the blood coming out of his nose.
''That was sexy. How about doing it again?'' he said with a smirk on his face.

''Hanzo!'' I heard Genji yell my name and I remember that Jesse was with him. I turn my face to see Genji, who was running toward me with Jesse at his heels. ''Don't look at them. Look at me...'' he said just before Jesse took in his collar and lifting him up against the wall. Makoto was a bit taller than me, but Jesse was a lot taller than him.

''Keep your hands off him'' Jesse said in a cold and deadly voice.
''So he got your first time?'' Makoto said to me and I blush. ''You lucky bastard,'' he said to Jesse in English, so Jesse could understand him.
''Wanna test your luck?'' I was sure if Jesse wants to kill him, he could probably do it. ''I have already been to prison, I'm not afraid of it anymore,'' Jesse said with his cold voice.
''Jesse let's go,'' I hug him from behind, Jesse let go off Makoto and turn to me and hug me back. 

''Sorry I lost it...''
''It's okay now Jesse... Let's just go home...'' Jesse nodded. I took Jesse by the hand and walked off. 

I could see that Genji was giving Makoto some punches too. I could stop Genji if I wanted to, but I just didn't feel like it. Makoto deserves it.

Jesse's POV

When we got home, Hanzo was still holding my hand and I didn't care saw us because I was still pissed on that guy. 

Hanzo started to drag me up to his room. He locked the door behind us and push me into his bed and get on top of me. I was staring at him, I was shock and happy at the same time. 

''I'm sorry that you met him...'' Hanzo said. I could see how much it hurt him.
''Don't be,'' I said and took my hand up to his cheek and caress it, ''I still love you... But... Who was that guy?'' 

Hanzo got off me and walked over to the window.

''He's my ex-boyfriend... I dated him for a mouth and dump him after he tried to rape me... I kinder sent him to the hospital for days... But even so...'' I walked over and hugged the crying Hanzo, ''He was the biggest mistake, that I ever say yes to in my life... That's one of the reasons, why my mom wants to move me somewhere else... ''