Part 13 - Was it just..?

Gabe's POV

I was in the middle of working on a murder case from my law firm when I heard a scream coming from Jesse's room. I rush into his room where I found Jesse sitting on the floor and Cookie (Cookie is a female Alaskan Husky) on the bed.

I walked over to Jesse and he was staring at his hands.
"Are you okay Jesse?" I asked he turned his head toward me, I could see the shock in his eyes.

"Was it just a dream?" he asked, I look at him and nodded.
"Probably. I mean you have been sleeping for almost 20 hours."

"My head hurts..."
"I can understand that you did get a baseball in your head at school yesterday like, remember?"

"Not really..."
"Jesse? Do you know how old you are? And where you're are?" I asked to make sure that he was okay. He looked around and back to me, thinking.

"I'm 21... And I'm at your house in Los Angeles where I have been living since I was 6... I most had imagined what it would have been like if mom and pas still were alive...''

"I understand kiddo, I really do. But it was an accident, Jack and I are just happy that you are alive..." I said and sighed "You and Sombra is the best thing that for us. Remember that.'' Cookie jump off the bed as I walked out of the room, I have some work there needed to be done.

Jesse's POV

Cookie walked over to me and sat beside me. 

''It was just a dream,'' I started to talk to Cookie ''I mean, it felt so real.'' I sat there and thinking about the dream when Hanzo pop into my mind. 'I wonder...'

I walked out of the room and knock at Sombra's room. 

''It's open!'' I walked into the room.
''I need some help with something and I'm sure you can help me.''
''Oh? And what makes you think that?''
''You are a hacker, right?''
''I am. So what can I help you with?''

''I have a name, Hanzo Shimada.'' 
 ''Hanzo Shimada? What kind of info do you need on him?''
''You know, the normal thing.''

''Just give me a second.'' I walked over to her. ''Can I ask why him?"
"I just want to make sure that he's real."

"I see... Well, Hanzo Shimada, he's 22 and he has been lived here in L.A. for almost 3 years. His parents have been divorced for the past 15 years and he moved to Paris when he was 15, while his younger brother stayed in Japan. And moved to Los Angeles one month before college and his working in a Café."

"Can you find a photo of him?"
"Sure... Here..." I saw the photos of him and couldn't believe my own eyes, that was the same guy from my dream just a bit older than he was in my dream.

"I think I need a drink or something like that..."
"Oh... You know him? Interesting..."
"In a way... Do you want to join me for a drink?"
"Your paying" Sombra walked over to me and said, "Maybe you need a drink but maybe that what you need is to get laid."
"Maybe."