||1. Remembering her||

Being a heart-throb of millions of feelings is beatific. Everything looks good in a limit. What if it intrudes our every aspect of life and spoils our private moments? Sanskar, the rock star who always loved attention is now running from it. Seriously media these days have no other job than invading someone's life. He only wanted this thing from the beginning when he finally got it, he's getting uncomfortable. The name and fame mean nothing to him now.

He's repenting for the mistake he has done. Not just a mistake, but a sin!

He drove the car to the place where he goes to evade stress.

Glancing over the kids playing, he recollects his childhood. He sits on a swing and closes his eyes. The images of a little boy and girl playing flash in his mind. He begins to sweat profusely. We can run off from the Past. But we can't let it behind. It will haunt us. His past tormented him, no matter the passing years it still halted the moment she left him for good.

"Excuse me, mister! This swing is for kids." A cute girl around four said crossing her arms on her chest. He felt her demeanor familiar to someone he knows.

"Sorry, sweetie." He takes her in his arm and makes her sit in a swing while his heart beats rapidly.

What's this feeling?

He felt like he knows her before yet unknown. Her face reminds someone. Urge to know about her or everything related to her grows in his heart.

"You're pretty." He said, not knowing what to say.

"Are you flirting with me, mister?" His mouth hangs open in shock hearing her which makes her burst into howls of laughter. He didn't know how come that kid was attracted to him.

"So Sweetie you come here daily?" He asked her.

"Not daily. Whenever Mumma is not at home if I get bored I'll come here." She replied with a smile.

"You shouldn't come here alone, sweetie. It's not safe." He said with a concern-filled tone. Unknowingly he starts feeling protective toward her.

"I have  no one except Mumma." She said with a feeble smile.

"What about your father?" As the word father comes out of his mouth, her doe eyes fill. Indeed! Her mother fulfilled the duty of father and mother. But some things only be filled by father. She's longing for a secure arm protecting her from falling. A father to pamper her and fulfill all her needs.

Seeing her crying, his heart ripped. He took her to embrace and wipes her tears. Maybe he asked the wrong question, he thought.

He asked saw an ice cream stall on the corner of the road, and bought it for her, "Here, take this." He said giving ice cream to her.

"Mumma said not to take anything from a stranger." She said holding her wish to eat it.

"Am I a stranger to you, sweetie?" He asked with a fake hurt tone to which she instantly shook her head.

"No. You're not." she takes ice cream and eats it.

He offers his hand, "So friends?"

She held his hand with her tiny hands and shook it, "Friends."

"Friend, I'm leaving now. Mumma will get scared if she didn't find me home." She runs without waiting for his words.

"But at least tell me your name?" He said staring at the way she went.

She resembles, a lot like her;

Her talks smile everything;