The Vampire Bride

CHAPTER 1

   It wasnt until Sandy Newcomer, was told one sunday evening that she was to marry a prince. It wasnt any ordinary prince; it happened to be Prince Kaname. She had heard a lot of different things about him, but didnt believe in a single rumor.
"Sandy?" said her mother thoughtfuly.
"yes?" answered Sandy, she was sitting in the living room of the palace; when her mother came strolling in with a smile planted on her face.
"I have waunderful news, at this very minute you are now bethrothed to Prince Kaname." Her mother answered very happily.
"Does father know about this arrangement?" Sandy eyed her mother suspiciously.
Sandy's mother, Sara, had a habit of doing things that should not be done until consulted with her husband, Lord Terrance. But lately her mom has been pushing buttons.
"Mom, I love you, I do; but just let me deal with what I got now, and then well talk." Sandy said.
"Alright fine, but make sure you know what your doing." Her mom said.
It was then, that after the talk with her mother the queen of Crystal City; did Sandy realize the one person she could speak to in all of this was her best friend Erik knightly. She ran down stairs which was about 300,00 going down. She ran through throuh the dinning, through the living room and out the door. Then when she saw her horse tied up where she left it; she ran to her horse White Swan and hoped on it and galloped towards the stables. Eric her best friend was tending to his horse Black Knight, for some reason when Black Knight and White Swan always got together they seemed somewhat different. how was she supposed to tell her best friend that she was getting bethrothed to the one person who had at least 10 homes. "Eric, I have something to tell you." Sandy said after getting down from her horse. "Whats going on, why do you look like you just got done hearing that your dog died?" He questioned, well if she had a dog; this would be a whole different situation. "Well, im bethrothed to a prince. and not just any prince. Prince Kaname." Sandy replied. Eric just looked at her like she had grown three heads. so Sandy thought to herself; at least hes not passing out on me.
"Wait, you mean to tell me you are engaged to Kaname? The Kaname; the one who sleeps with girls only to hurt them later?" He looked at her questioningly.
"That would be the one." She replied. So sounds like he's heard of them to..... she looked at him then fed swan a carrot an gave her wheat.
"So the reason I'm here, is you're my best friend an I was hoping you could leand me an ear." She looked at him sitting on a pile of hay.
"Sand, I would love to but I gotta get going. I have to be heading home an help Blake out with his shop, but instead of talking to me about him why don't you talk to him yourself." He burst out laughing, then looked at her serious.
"Sandy listen, if it we're me id say screw on the whole marriage thing. You don't want someone like him." He replied as his eyes turned green. She looked over her shoulder an seen the carriage take it's leave an sighed.
"Well I guess I could talk to him....." she cut of her sentence when she realized he was gone. So much for a best friend listening, this is why I need a girl best friend; not a guy. With one final farewell to swan, she began walking back to the castle. She reached the top an waved to Jim the gardener, or as she called him gim. He waved back an walked up to her.
"Hey Cheri, what's with the look?" He put his hand on her shoulder.
"Its nothing Gim I just have to think bout stuff; good work on the flowers." She smiled an walk up the stairs an walked in when the guards opened it. Her mother came from the left side with a stern look; she knew she was in for it so she stood, an waited.
"SANDY, DO YOU REALIZE HOW RUDE IT IS TO NOT STOP AN APOLOGIZE TO A PRINCE?!?" Her mother began shouting. So she sat down an waited for her dad to pop in.
"Mom please, I'm sorry I didn't greet prince whatever his name..." she stopped when she heard a man clear his throat. Sandy looked to the scource then gulped.
"Well this is something, I come down to check out the commotion an hear this." King Terrance smiles at his daughter. Sandy smiles an runs up to her father hugging him tightly.
"Its good to see you father, welcome home." She said once she let him go.
"Its good to be home; but I hear you're engaged?" He raised his eyebrows at her. She knew this would fall back on her, no thanks to her mother.
"Father, it wasn't me who did this; mother told me today that I was to marry him. I was as shocked as you are to be completely honest. If I had known ahead of time I would of let you know." She replied to him looking directly at her mother, she looked as though she could kill.
"Terrance, my love. I wanted this to be a memorriable mommen....." she was cut off by him when he raised his hand. He patted Sandy on her back then stood straight, an looked at Sarah in the eyes.
"I specifically told you not to do something like this, yet you have. But what's done is done; but if sandy doesn't like this prince, she will be allowed to call it off." He replied to her.
"Yes my lord, I would like to talk to you about another business we need to tend to." She moved to the side opening the office door an closeing it behind them.

"Princess sandy?" She turned around an smiled at lucil.
"Whats the matter? Is it Logan again?" Sandy looked at her.
"No princess, it's just I have your bath ready. If you would come an get it." She bowed as sandy made her way towards her.
"Of course lucil, I'm quite sorry." She smiled. She went into her bathroom an waited for her to leave, she undressed an went into the tub an relaxed.

Please vote or comment any ideas for this story, I know it's not much but it's getting there. Also thanks for my followers pls keep reading.. an if you want me to add a specific chapter let me know in a pm message. Thxs😘💞