track meet

Pony's pov

Was getting my bag ready gor school. Today i had running practice. I had to make sure i had my gym shorts and extra pair of shoes for today.

Dal was laying on my bed watching amused. "Maybe you could wear those shorts later babe" he smirks at me. I stick my tongue out at him making him laugh. "Why don't you just come watch me run" i suggest to him. "I'd rather watch you do something else" he smirks.

"You know i'll be there" he says to me before taking me in his arms. He starts to lick my lips with his tongue causing me to open my mouth and just go with it. I can feel myself getting slightly turned on.

I start to push him away. Dal and i haven't gone all the way yet. And as much as my hormones want something else right now, i don't think i'm quite ready.

As soon as last period bell rings, i head over to the gym to change. The other guys on the team are already out on track. I start to get out of my jeans. "Looky looky what we got here boys" i here the voice of bob sheldon. "Oh wow, a real life fairy" the other voice says, i'm pretty sure its randy.

I turn around and yep i was right. "Whatta you want?"  I speak trying not to show any fear. "We just thought you could use a little make over fairy"  and before i can run i'm surrounded by five more of them.

They pin me down. Bob starts to put lipstick all over my mouth. I try to scream, but know it would be useless. Most of the school is out on the track cheering real loud. They start to take down my pants. Bob starts to unzip his own trousers.

"NOOOOOOOO" i scream out.

Dally's pov

The boys and i are sitting in the stands waiting for pony to run. I see no sign of him. His race is up next and he's no where near the starting blocks. "Something not right" i say to the boys. We alk head to the gym change rooms.

I hear a scream. It sounds like pony. We run in just in time to find bob about to rape my boyfriend. I grab him and start throwing punches. The boys all start throwing punches until the soc are alk beaten.

Soda helps pony get dressed. I go over and pick him up. He leans into me and starts to cry. "If you didn't show up when you did, i might have been raped" he starts to shake. "Shh shh shh, it's ok baby, i won't let anyone ever hurt you again" i whisper to him.

"I wanna go home" he yells at us. I carry him all the way to darry's truck. He keeps his head hidden in my chest as we walk to the truck. And when we get in he doesn't let me go.

As soon as we get to the curtis house pony jumps out of my arms and runs straight to the bathroom and locks the door.

Pony's pov

Dam soc, i hate them so much. Look what they did to my face. And even worse, i was so close to being raped. I turn on the shower, i sit in the tub and let the water run over me. I start to feel hot tears running down my cheeks. What if the boys hadn't got to me when they did. I realky don't wanna go to school tomorrow.

Dally's pov

"Go check on him sodapop" darry tells his younger brother. "He's been in there a while". Soda heads to the bathroom. "Hey kiddo, its me soda, are you ok?" He calls out.  I hear the shower turn off. The door unlocks, and pony comes out. He goes straight to his bedroom.

Soda follows.

A few minutes later soda comes out of the bedroom without pony. "He says he doesn't want to face anyone right now" i give soda a concerned look, "except you dal, he says he only wants to see you" and with that i head straight to pony's room.

"Hey baby" i speak softly. I don't want to startle him. He's sitting on his bed with his arms wrapped around his knees. "I almost lost my virgity to a soc by rape" he almost yells. I put my arms around him.

"I don't wanna be a virgin forever dal, but i don't wanna take that chance of almost being raped. You might not be there next time" he starts crying even more. "You won't be a virgin forever, but i'm not gonna rush you either". I wanna make sure your completely ready first and not just because yo wanna get it over with".

"What if i told you i was ready?" He asks me. I wanna say lets do it, but i know better. "I know your not" i say to him. "How do you know" he demands now. I start to kiss him, i move my tongue over  his mouth until he lets me in.

I start to rub his inner thigh, i slowly start to move my hand up a little, closer to his member. He grabs my hand and moves it away. He then gives me a small shove letting me know thats enough.

He roles over, i put my arms around him. He moves closer to me. "Thank you" he whispers. "For what?" i ask. "For just bein you and not getting mad when i make you stop" "like i said, i know your not ready. You'll know when your ready, and i 'll be waiting when you are. But for now lets just cuddle".

We stay like this until darry yells out "dinners ready".