a new beginning

Pony's pov

Soda, darry, steve and two-bit went back to tulsa a week ago. I had just gotten off the phone to soda. "So whats happenin back home?" Johnny asked. "Well bob and randy went back to tulsa, and didn't get too far from the train station. Soda says they were both arrested for rape, turns out i wasn't their only victim". Dally wraps his arms around me. "Thats great news babe".

After hearing soda's news, i was suddenly very excited to start my new life in new york. Even though bob and randy had been arrested, i still wasn't ready to return to tulsa. Maybe in six months, or even a year. But not just yet.

Johnny an i were about to start our first day at our new school. Johnny couldn't believe how diiferent school was here compared to back home. First off there was no such thing as greasers or soc. Yeah sure there was some gang rivalry outside of school. But inside everyone was here to learn.

Johnny also really started trying more. His teachers didn't make him feel stupid either. They said everyone has a right to learn, and not everyone learns at the same pace. For example, you can't have five runners in a race and have the  all win.

My teachers were pretty great too. They couldn't believe that i was a year younger then the other students in my class, and that i was so much more advanced then most of them.

I called darry and soda that night to tell them about  my first day.  "If you ever wanted to go back to school soda, you would fit right in here" "i'll think about it kiddo" then i told darry howmy teachers were all pleased with me. I told them i would send a coppy of my first report.

Darry still felt responsible for me, and would want to see i'm doing ok, not just hear it. Then they told  me that two-bit had gotten himself a job at bucks workin the bar. Dally and johnny lauhed when i told them.

A few days after the boys had all gone back home, johnny moved to a bedroom a little further down the hall. There were some nights he said he couldn't sleep from all the noise coming from mine and dal's room. What can i say, dal just has that effect on me.

It was worse when i had to go to school for eight hours a day. As soon as i would walk in the door, dallas would carry me straight upstairs. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. "I missed you baby" he said to me one friday after school, while taking off my shirt.

Before i new it we were both fucking like we hadn't done it in months. It had only been since that morning. Sometimes i felt bad leaving johnny on his own to amuse himself, but i also felt that i needed and wanted dally so bad. I couldn't seem to get enough of him.

Dal's pov

Every morning when i woke up i would look over at my beautiful boyfriend, ponyboy. As soon as he was awake, i couldn't resist the urge to kiss him and run my hands over his body, til i new he wanted more. Usually i would lie on top of him and fuck him. One morning i pulled him on top of me so he was sitting on me, before i entered him.

Watching him ride me was turning me on something aweful. I pulled him down so that his lips reached mine. "Go for it baby" i say. He starts to rock even faster. I grab his member and start stroking it hard and fast. He explodes all over my stomache. I roll him over and finish off, fucking him harder. We both colapse on the bed.

This time pony had even fallen asleep. I wasn't tired so i got dressed and went downstairs to watch some tv with johnny. "Pony not comin back down?" Johnny asks. "Nah man, i think he's a little worn out. He just fell asleep". "Hey lets order some pizza, pony might be awake by the time it gets here, the usually take at least an hour" johnny suggests. "Yeah sounds good" i reply.

"So how are things with you and pony man?" Johnny asks tryin to make conversation. "I don't know man. I love him, but theres more. I can't stand it when you guys are at school, and i can't touch him or kisd him". "Sounds like your in love dallas winston" johnny smiles.

Just before the pizza arrives, pony walks down the stairs. He's wearing pajama bottoms and one of my shirts. He comes and sits by me. I notice the little gap in the front of his pants. "Babe you do realise your not wearing any underwear" i whisper. He pulls the blanket from the back of the couch and puts it over his lap blushing a little. Johnny hadn't noticed. He was already at the door paying for the pizza.

"I don't see the point in wearing underwear when i know i'm only going to bed. You'll get them off me one way or another" he kisses my lips. I smirk at him "yeah well you know i can't resist you baby". He had started to turn me on again. But i wasn't going to give in right now.

After watching a movie abd eating pizza with johnny, we all headed for bed. I through pony on the bed and started to kiss him. "You know what i want sweetheart" he gets on all fours and i take him from behind. He starts to moan begging for me to fuck him harder and faster. I don't hesitate.

I hold him in my arms until we both fall asleep.