new years eve

Dal's pov

"Morning  baby" i look over and see my beautiful boyfriend smiling at me. "What are you smiling at?" i ask him. "I was just thinking, how i'll be starting the new year waking up next to you" i lean over him and kiss his lips. He kisses back. "Is the door locked" he asks me. I know he wants more then just kissing.

I walk over to the door and make sure it is locked. Its only four in the morning, but that don't mean the guys don't get up early. I lie back on the bed and go vack to kissing pony. I rub my hand up his thigh til i find his sweet spot. He has already grown to attention. "I barley even touched you babe, and your already for me" i smile, kissing him even more.

I take off his underwear, and then i take off mine. I spread his legs and start to run my fingers all over his erection. I slide my fingers into his sweet spot. He starts to moan a little. "Shh, we don't wanna wake anyone up" i whisper. "I can't help it babe, i can't control myself with you" he kisses me more.

I line myself up with his sweet spot and gently enter. Going slowly at first, until he gives me the hint that he wants more.  So i start to fuck him harder and faster. I start to pump his erection. He moans into it. We've been going at it for almost thirty minutes. The longest i've ever gone with anyone.

An hour later and we both start to climax. We both end up moaning so loud. We both colapse into each others arms.
Then we heard the knock at the door.

"Come on guys i know your awake, there was some real strange noises coming from here, and why is ya door locked?" "Go away two-bit" pony yells at him.  "I don't know about you baby, but i could lie here with you all day" i say to him. He leans over and we start to kiss each other.

Before long i'm on top of him again. This time  kiss him more to keep the loud moaning down. "I love you" "l love you more" he replies.

We make the decision to shower and meet the others downstairs for breakfast. "Wait a minute, hold up ya'll just did it didn't ya?" Steve shouts out. I tap the side of his head. I kiss pony's cheek and whisper, "little do they know we did it more than once" he smiles at me and kisses me back.

"Come on guys its new years eve, and some of us are leaving in a few days, so lets do something exciting" soda says getting all excited. "Yeah i know a few places we could all go" bein from new york, it shouldn't be too hard to show these guys a good time. "But i'm doin somethin with pony right before midnight" "can't get enough of yhe kid can ya dally" two-bit smirks. I kiss pony and say "definately not" he hugs me tight.

We head down to the subway. There's too many of us to wait for cabs. The subway is a little crowded. Pony sits on my lap, while some of the boys end up standing. "So where areyou takin us dal?" an over excited soda asks. "You'll see" i say.

We head over to central park. "Any of you boys know how to ice skate?" I ask grabbing some skates. I already know the curtis boys can skate,  but wasn't too sure about the rest. As we were lacing up our boots i looked at pony. His face had suddenly gone real pale and his breathing was real shallow.

I grabbed his chin and got him to look up at me. Tears had started forming in his eyes. "Darry, soda" i call "somethings wrong with pony" i start to panic a little. "He's having a panic attack" soda says getting pony to look at him. He somehow gets pony to calm down.

"Ok kiddo whats got you all spooked?" Soda gently asks him. Pony points across the ice. There on the other side are none other then bob and randy. "What the fuck are they doing here?" I snap. "It's ok baby, i won't let them near ya" i pull pony into me. "Can we just go home" we all agree to take pony back home.

We didn't get far. "Well well well" god i hated that guys voice.  "Look randy, looks like we might enjoy new york after all" bob smirks directly at pony. "You come anywhere near him and you'll have me to deal with" i spit at them. "Oh but he seemed to enjoy himself last time we met" bob laughs.

This time darry got in front of me. Bob was on the ground and darry was beating him senseless. Randy grabbed bob and galf dragged him down the street. Darry hugged pony and we headed back home.

Pony was aweful quiet. Since it was still new years eve, i still wanted to do something special with him. But i didn't think he'd want to go out without the rest of the gang. So we all headed to the top of the empire state building.

We listened to the count down. As soon as everyone cheered happy new year, i pulled pony into me and gave him the most passionate kiss. For a moment he seemed to have forgotten the earlier events from that day. We didn't take our lips off each others.

"Oh come on you two, get a room" "shut up two-bit. We all laugh.