no interruptions

Dal's pov

Darry had woken pony and me up at four thirty am the next morning. He wanted to make sure we ate breakfast and had showers before going to the airport. We said goodbye to the guys and that we'd see em all real soon.

Pony had fallen asleep not to long after take off. I wonder how much sleep he had gotten before he slept with me on the couch last night. I wasn't all that tired, so i sat and watched him sleep for a bit.

"Time to wake up baby, we're about to land" i gently shake ponyboy out of his slumber. "Just a little longer" he whines. "Sorry babe, no can do" i start to kiss him all over his face in an annoying kind of way. He finally opens his eyes. "Come on sleeping beauty, you can go back to sleep when we get home" i half drag him off the plane.

The cab ride was only a short trip back to my aunt rachel's place. As soon as we got there, i yelled out making sure no one was home. No answer. We had barely gotten in the door when i had pony up against the wall and started taking both our clothes off.

He was definately wide awake now. He grabbed me around my shoulders as i wrapped his legs around my waiste. I still had him pinned against the wall as i slid inside him. Hecsquealed a little at first, but as i pumped harder he started to moan, grabbing my hair.

I carried him over to the table and continued to pound him so good.  I laid him back and lifted his legs over my shoulders. He started to stroke himself. His moans were louder than ever. "Fuck me so hard" he begged. Hearing him beg made me tense up and i filled him up so deep with my stuff. I grabbed hold of his shaft and pumped him til he let out a loud scream.

We both hopped into the shower and got dressed. We  both crashed out on the bed for few hours. When i woke up, i went downstairs and made a start on dinner.

Pony's pov

Man dallas had fucked me so hard this time, my legs felt like i could barely walk. Not that i'm coplaining of course, it was probably one of our best times yet. I love it when he takes charge of my body. I made my way downstairs and sat at the table. "Babe, did you clean the table?" Dal looks at me and then winks. "Yes baby i cleaned the table".

"So what are you cookin?" I didn't realise how hungry i was until i smelt the food. "My famous spaghetti and meatballs, and then i'm taking you out"  "ooooh we're would mr winston be taking moir?" I ask putting my hand on my chest. "Wait and see" he smiles and winks at me.

After dinner, dal takes me to a gay bar. We dance and make out on the dance floor, no one tries to hit on us cause they can see we are not even the slite bit interested in anyone else. We walk through central park befor going home.

"How come you do all the penetrating during sex" i ask curious. "Because i like to be the one giving, it just turns me on more to watch you moan in pleasure". And now i have a boner. "Ok so what are we gonna do when we get home?" I ask, wanting him to say something dirty.

"Well first off i'm gonna get you to pleasure me with your mouth, then i'm gonna fuck you even harder then this morning". He starts to kiss me, while rubbing his hand over my crouch. "Mhmhmmmm ahhhhh" i start to moan. We end up running the last two blocks home.

We barely make it through the door. He pushes me down on my knees, and i start to go to work, making him rock hard. Once he starts to grow real big, he turns me around, so that i'm on all fours. He shoves himself inside me and just rams me over and over. It really hurts so bad at first, but then i start to go with it.  Dal knows just how to make me feel so good. We both explode in extacy.

"Wow babe" is all i can say.

Dal's pov

I start to head upstairs to take a shower. Pony goes to stand but can hardley walk. I end up carrying him upstairs. Its the least i can do after what i just did to him. I was surprised he didn't beg me to stop. I new it hurt him some, but then he really started to enjoy it.

Tomorrow, i'm gonna go easy on him, and let him rest up. I help him in the shower, and hold him my arms while the water runs over us. "I love you so much baby" i kiss him. "I love you too babe".

We hop out of the shower and i help him into some boxers before dressing myself. "How about tomorrow you and me lie in bed all day til we have to go to the train station" "that would be just fine by me" he says closing his eyes. I have completely warn him out.