19- Jordan Sullivan

"He's just so fucking cute, I don't know what to do with myself when I'm around him," Jordan groaned, rolling around on Ian's bed as the junior watched him from the doorway with a sad smile. "I just want to kiss him and fuck him and date him all at the same time". Jordan ended up on his stomach, his face buried in Ian's pillow.

Three weeks ago he had confessed to Carter, telling him that he loved him, begging him if they could still be friends, and since then, since Carter had leaned towards him and promised that nothing could get between them, Jordan had found himself in Ian's room a lot.

Everytime Carter did anything, Jordan showed up at his door with his hands still fisted in effort to keep from grabbing Carter and kissing him, and his cheeks flushed red in frustration.

"What did he do today?" Ian asked absently, crossing his room to where Jordan was sprawled out on his bed and peered down at him. Jordan groaned.

"He smiled at me".

***

"You know, friends don't stare at other friends that way," Ian pointed out, nudging Jordan's arm for his attention when the words were not enough to get it. Jordan looked away from where his eyes had been glued the last three minutes, on Carter and Caroline down the hall at Carter's locker, their hands clasped and smiled on their faces.

"He just looks so happy," Jordan said, getting mixed feelings about this and sighing, ducking his head for a second before looking back up to Ian.

Jordan had been waiting outside of the chemistry room that morning for Carter, but he was soon joined by Caroline with unsurprisingly the same idea, so he had lied and went with Ian instead, smiling at Carter when he left the room but then staying in place as Carter and Caroline joined at the hands.

"He does," Ian agreed then, glancing over his shoulder at Carter and then focusing on Jordan again. "You know, he still won't talk to me".

"I saw you talking this morning," Jordan countered and Ian rolled his eyes.

"That doesn't count?"

A small snort left Jordan's lips. "That doesn't count?"

"We were talking about chemistry," Ian explained. "That's not a real conversation. Not the kind that two friends have, at least". 

"You're right," Jordan said, patting Ian's brown hair down onto his head. "I'm sorry. I feel like that's kinda my fault".

"You think?" Ian grumbled, and then grinned at Jordan's troubled look. "I am joking. I kind of have a part in it to. I mean, it wasn't like you tripped and fell into me".

"You did help with that part," Jordan agreed, grinning sheepishly and Ian flushed a soft pink.

"Shut up," he said, hitting Jordan's arm and the taller laughed. "I was trying to make a point and then you just had to go and tease me!"

"I'm sorry, bunny" Jordan teased some more and Ian just rolled his eyes. The nickname had come up a couple of weeks ago and just stuck, though Ian absolutely hated it. "Alright, I'll leave you alone for a bit. With was they very important and smart point you were trying to make again?"

"Oh nothing," Ian said, leaning forward to rifle through his locker and Jordan took a moment to study the others thin frame. He wasn't checking him out, but simply observing.

"I swear to god I've seen someone else wearing that shirt before," Jordan cut in and Ian straightened suddenly, his cheeks flushing. "Whose-"

"Jordan, shut up and listen to me," Ian snapped and Jordan's eyebrows raised before he laughed easily at the small boys outburst.