26- Carter Vanroy

Carter's ass hurt.

The first time him and Jordan had sex, he had been sore the next day, but it wasn't like an actual pain. It was more like the memory of something that hurt.

But after having his ass completely destroyed the night before, Carter's ass throbbed.

"I'm really sorry," Jordan said again, though Carter noticed the flash of pride in the others eyes as he watched him limp around his room wearing only thigh highs in search of other cloths.

"Shut up, Jordan," Carter said, laughing softly and smiling at the other boy. "Get some sleep".

Carter had awoken to Jordan looking down at him with a small smile in his face and immediately confessing his love for him, and then a moment later yawning. He claimed that he hadn't slept at all the night before, afraid that when he woke up everything would have been a dream, but Carter assure him it was not, and then instructed him to take a nap.

Jordan said he would under one condition, and that one condition was Carter fixing everything with Ian.

It made him nervous, sure, but Carter actually missed his younger friend. Once upon a time, they had been close, and Carter wouldn't mind going back to that.

So he agreed.

And even if things didn't work out with Ian, it wouldn't matter. Carter agreeing immediately was worth it for the heart stopping smile Jordan gave him a second later.

It was a smile that he had seen many times before, but now that they were together, Carter swore he would never take it for granted again.

He slid a pair of Jordan's boxers up his legs, snapping them around his waist before he went rifling through the dresser again, this time looking for pants. "You're supposed to be sleeping, Jordan". He didn't even need to look and see if the other was watching. He could already feel his eyes on his back.

"I can't when you're just standing there looking so..." Jordan trailed off to think of a word and Carter looked down at himself, wearing only white stockings and a pair of the other boy's boxers.

"Unprofessional?" Carter suggested, turning around to face his friend... boyfriend?

Jordan's eyebrows raised and Carter felt his lips twitch at the other's appearance. Eyes red from lack of sleep, hair tangled from either their escapade the night before, or from lying in bed for the last few hours. "I was going to say sexy, but whatever. I guess your thing works too".

Carter looked down at himself again before groaning and crossing the room, climbing onto the bed and straddling Jordan's waist. "I think my thing is more accurate, but I like yours better". Jordan smiled lazily at him for a moment before his eyes dropped to his legs.

"What are you doing about these?" Jordan asked quietly, tracing his pinky along the top of Carter's stockings.

"Well I'm going to take them off before I go, obviously," Carter claimed and Jordan hummed in agreement, his pinky sliding under the fabric for a moment before his entire hand gripped Carter's thigh tightly. Looking down in surprise, Carter admired how Jordan's hand looked against his skin.

"Yes". Carter looked to Jordan's face again, meeting the green eyes that were peering up at him through dark lashes. "But are you going to keep them?"

Carter felt his smile tug at his lips. "Do you want me to keep them?"

Jordan shrugged, dropping his eyes again. "I don't know. I guess you should. You know, just incase your legs get cold or something," Jordan said quickly. And then they were both laughing, and Jordan was flipping Carter underneath him so he could hover above him. "I like the stockings".