25- Jordan Sullivan

A/N in the writing of this chapter, I did a lot of research into these kinds of things, but I️ do not recommend that anyone try it!
Also- don't read this. It's really really awful porn. Honestly, I feel shame for writing this. I couldn't even edit it
The whole thing can be skipped if you don't like reading awful porn

I have updated this chapter to be less cringy.

They were supposed to be talking, but Jordan was unable to form words at the moment with his mouth hanging open.

Carter didn't seemed to notice, too occupied with his cell phone as he stood in the doorway between Jordan's bathroom and bedroom. When they had gotten to Jordan's house after practice, he had asked if he could borrow some clothes and and use his shower. It didn't seem like it would be a big deal, but the second Carter opened the door Jordan realized he was wrong.

So very wrong.

Apparently, Carter had discarded the pants Jordan had lent him to wear, switching them out for white thigh high stockings, and now that Jordan looked closer, the underwear he had lent the other was missing as well.

The only item that Carter was wearing that Jordan had given him was the shirt, which fell to his mid thigh, leaving a sliver of beautifully tanned skin on display before the stockings began and holy fuck.

"You okay?" Carter asked innocently, looking up at him with big blue eyes and Jordan raised his eyes from Carter's beautiful legs to his face.

I don't think I've ever been better in my entire life. But then Jordan reminded himself that he could only look, not touch. I don't think I've ever been worse in my life.

Realizing he had yet to answer, Jordan cleared his throat and looked away from him, staring at his television with wide eyes and trying to force himself to focus on his video game. "I'm great". If his voice quivered, Carter payed it no mind.

"Alright, well I'm hungry. Can we go downstairs and get some food?" Carter switched his phone off, allowing his hand to drop to the side and Jordan took time to study the way his white shirt fit Carter.

They weren't that different in sizes, Jordan was only a bit taller than him, but they were shaped differently. While Jordan didn't have huge muscles, he still had more than Carter, so the shirt wasn't as filled out as it would be if it was Jordan wearing it. It was also one of the shirts Jordan slept in, and he preferred them to be big for himself, for Carter damn near drowned in the thing.

Long story short, he looked fucking amazing.

"Why are you staring at me?" When did I look away from the television again. "About a minute ago".

"Did I say that out loud?" Jordan asked and Carter just nodded.

"Can we go to your kitchen and get food or something?" The blue eyed boy asked again and Jordan snorted.

"Like that?" Carter just looked down at himself and nodded innocently. "But my parents-"

"Your parents left for Spain last week, Jordan. Don't you remember?" Carter teased and Jordan's eyes widened.

He hadn't remembered. "Oh".

"Besides, it's not like what I'm wearing is revealing". Jordan looked him up and down once more.

"By revealing do you mean you can't see your dick, because then you're right," he said, his voice completely neutral as if his pants weren't excruciatingly tight with a painfully hard erection. "Why are you wearing that anyways? Didn't I give you pants?"