29- Carter Vanroy

Four months later

"So you're moving in next week, huh?" Xander asked Jordan and Carter groaned, snuggling more into his boyfriend's chest.

It was true. Jordan left for Georgia in a week. Seven days.

"Yes," Jordan agreed and Carter groaned again as the boy shifted under him before mumbling a quiet "sorry baby," into his ear and kissing his hair. "But Carter doesn't like talking about it".

They had all gone to the beach. Rob was flying to Wisconsin in twenty four hours and the team wanted to get together one last time before they were all separated until winter break.

"Carter's just a baby," Emerson teased, kicking sand on the two of them and Carter groaned loudly.

Jordan was sitting in the sand, reclined back on his elbows, his legs spread. Carter was on his stomach, his cheek pressed into Jordan's stomach and his arms holding his boyfriend around the waist.

"Carter's my baby," Jordan responded, raising a hand to push it through Carter's hair. "Right baby?"

"Yes daddy," Carter responded, pressing a kiss into Jordan's stomach and all of their friends gagged simultaneously. Jordan laughed lightly, though Carter felt his cock twitch underneath his own chest.

"It must suck for you guys that we've all graduated and you have to stay behind," Brandon, or maybe it was Rob said. Carter really couldn't see anyone and telling their voices apart was kind of hard since one of his ears was muffled by Jordan's shirt.

Groaning, he changed positions, turning so his back was resting against Jordan and melting into his chest. Jordan sat up more and slipped his arms around Carter's waist.

"It's not a big deal," Emerson said, shrugging and Henry glared at his best friend.

"That's because Emerson found himself a girlfriend. I'm basically going to be spending my entire senior year alone".

"Dude," Xander said, tossing sand in Henry's direction. "Carter, Ryan and I will literally be living down town. You can come by our apartment anytime".

This arrangement had changed a few times. At first, Carter had been the only one attending Florida state, and planned on getting a dorm to avoiding having to pay for an entire apartment by himself. Both Xander and Ryan planned on going to Wisconsin with Rob; Xander because Rob was his best friend, and Ryan because Rob was his brother.

But then Xander had realized that he didn't really want to leave Florida, and Ryan was happy with Ian, who still had a year of highschool left, and their plans changed.

"Oh great," Henry said sarcastically, "because all I want to do is spend all my time with you losers".

"Carter's going to be sad," Jordan declared, leaning forward to pinch his thigh and Carter swatted his hand away.

"What are you two doing when you leave, Jordan?" Jude asked silently.

There it was. The question that all of their friends had clearly been avoiding asking them.

Carter just shifted in Jordan's arms. The question hadn't been addressed to him, so he wasn't going to answer it.

"We're going to get married," Jordan claimed and Carter sat up quickly, covering his face with his hand.

He should have answered it.

"Huh?" Brandon asked, looking up with little curiosity.

"We're staying together. We're not getting married," Carter explained and Jordan pouted at him when he glanced over his shoulder. "Not now at least".