21- Jordan Sullivan

"Maybe I should buy condoms," Jordan wondered, looking over the boxes before raising his hand and grabbing one. He turned it over, and then nudged Henry's elbow. "Henry, these say that they'll make it feel like your dick is bigger. You need these".

Henry took the box from him and looked at the back of it in confusion for a moment before his face went blank and he grumbled," fuck you," returning the box to its original spot. Emerson must have heard them from one isle over because there was a loud bark of laughter and then the blonde was rounding the corner and approaching them with a smile on his face.

"For all those girls you fuck," Jordan added, slapping Henry on the shoulder and winking at Emerson. So far, it was only the two of them that knew Henry was gay.

Apparently Emerson had found out years ago when Henry had willingly told him, and Jordan had found out about a week ago when he had walked in on the junior enjoying himself to gay porn.

"Hell yeah," Emerson said, throwing his arm around Henry's shoulder and the other boy scowled. "I actually have a date later this week though, so I should probably..." he trailed off, his eyes looking over all of the boxes before picking up the same one Jordan had before. "Jordan, buy me these".

A snort left him before he could help it. "Me? Buy them? For you?" Emerson nodded quickly. "Why on earth do you think I would do that for you?"

"I only need like six, you know, one night's worth," he added, winking at Henry who just rolled his eyes in response. "You can have the rest".

"I don't need condoms," Jordan argued, pushing away Emerson's arm that was holding out the box towards him.

"Oh right," Emerson said, grinning evilly. "Because no one will have sex with you".

Jordan snorted loudly. "Maybe I don't use condoms".

"Oh!" Emerson said, his eyes widening. "Is that a thing? Just because you're gay and only fuck things you can't get pregnant, you don't need to use condoms?"

Jordan thought about his answer for a second before inhaling sharply and saying, "maybe".

Emerson looked about ready to shoot back another comeback but they were interrupted by soft laughter down at the end of the isle. All three of them turned towards the noise to locate its source.

A short Asian boy stood at the end of the isle, casually looking through lubes as he laughed at them quietly. Jordan turned back to his friends, his eyebrows raised, but Emerson's mouth was already open to embarrass them.

"Excuse me," he called down the aisle, and the boy looked up quickly as if he had been expecting this.

Jordan was immediately taken with the others appearance. His features were soft, his eyes wide, and lips turned up in a smile. Beauty was a word many typically associated with women, but Jordan believed none of those people had ever seen this boy.

"Me?" He asked in a very pleasant and smooth voice. Jordan's eyebrows raised further. It was clear that he knew they had been talking to him because he slowly made his way down the aisle towards them. With each step, Jordan had to tilt his head down more and more to meet the other's brown eyes.

"Yes you," Emerson said, shifting from leaning on Henry to leaning on Jordan. "Would you care if I asked you what your sexual preference was?"

"You could try and see," the boy shot back, and Jordan glanced out of the corner of his eye to watch Emerson's face change to one of pleasent surprise.

"Alright," he said. "Do you prefer males or females?" 

The boy seemed to be thinking about this, rolling his eyes up towards the ceiling for emphasis. "I'd have to say men".