First day of school (chapter 1)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(Y/S/N) = Your School Name
(H/C) = Hair colour
(E/C) = Eye colour
(F/C) = Favourite colour
(S/F/C) = Second Favourite colour
(T/F/C) = Third favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov

You sit up and stretch your arms and yawn as your alarm clock practically screams at you. You then slam the alarm clock making it shut up. Your mother comes in the room "Morning (Y/N)." Your mother says forgetting your just wearing your boxers. "MOOOMMM!!! GET OUT!!!" You yell at her. She rolls her eyes and leaves, leaving you in your (F/C) room. You get off your bed and walk over to the closet. Taking your (S/F/C) shirt and (T/F/C) pants, you then remember it's the first day of school. You groan and change into the clothes you decided to wear.

After getting dressed you stumble your way downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning, ya big butt head!" Yells your little sister Katie as she runs over to you and hugs your leg. Katie is 5 years old, has long sunset blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and soft tender light skin. You chuckle and try to pry her off your leg, but she hardly budges and she just giggles. Your dog Maggie, a golden lab runs over and barks and likes Katie.

Katie then laughs loudly. Maggie continues to lick her and bark playfully. Your mother comes into the kitchen and sets a cup of coffee in a rainbow coloured cup. She looks at the three of you with her hands on her hips and she just couldn't help but smile and giggle a bit.

After you had your breakfast and said your goodbyes before you go to school, you grab your backpack and walk outside just in time for the bus. The bus stops in front of house. You go onto the bus and sit where you normally used to sit in the past years.

Once you get off the bus you look around (Y/S/N). You smile a bit then your smile fades when you see...