NOBODY TOUCHES MY SENPAI!!!!!!! (Chapter 4)

You comfort Violet as she cries into your shoulder.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Violet kept crying and repeating those words. You rubbed her back in circles trying to calm her down. "Shh... It's ok... I'm fine, the girls fine... Everyone is safe." You say, not knowing she will just yell at you. "ITS NOT OK! IM DANGEROUS! I.... I'm going Yandere!" Violet gets off you and starts panicking. "Woah, Violet you ok?" You ask a bit worried. "IM GOING YANDERE!" She yells kicking a desk and, making it fly across the room and crash into a wall.

Your eyes go wide again (FOR DA 3RD OR 4TH TIME!!!). She gives you the don't-be-surprised look. She then drops to the ground, and you rush over to her. You notice that the girls from earlier come in the classroom and see her laying very still on the ground. "OMG YOU KILLED HER!" A brown haired, short girl says. You look at the girls with a devil look, and they just don't care. The girls rush to your side and kiss you all over the face. Violets head starts to steam up a bit. That's when you realize that was Violets plan... She gets up super fast and attacks the girls.

"NOBODY TOUCHES MY SENPAI!!!!" Violet yells super loud. The girls scream and weep. You sit on the ground highly confused.... 'Senpai...?' You ask yourself in your mind. Violet stabs some of the girls and they scream in pain.

~time skip~
Violets pov

After a large killing spree, I look to see where (Y/N) was but... He wasn't there?! I look at the dead, lifeless bodies and drag a few of them out the classroom and luckily there was nobody in the halls. I sigh in relief and drag the few bodies to the furnace room. I open the furnace and throw in the bodies, burning the evidence. I walk back to the classroom and drag the rest of the bodies to the furnace and throw them in as well.

Violet smirks "Now to find Senpai~".