What are you gonna do about it, GRAPE! (Chapter 3)

You and Violet walk to class quietly without saying a single word. You notice Violet had something in her pocket but you didnt know what it was so you just shrugged it off.

Once you get to class you sit at a random spot with your stuff you need for that class. Violet sits beside you and you looked at her pocket, you saw something shiny. Violet looks at you but you look away just in time before she made eye contact with you. A small group of popular girls sit at desks around you. You noticed that the girls were looking at you and giggling. Since the teacher wasn't in the room yet the girls go over to your desk with big smirks on there faces.

One of them ran their fingers through your (H/C) hair. Another the others were just giggling and were very close to you. Violets face turns red and it looked like you could see a bit of steam coming off her face. "Get. Away. From. Him." Violet says clenching her first and her other hand moving towards her pocket. The girls turn to her and all giggle. "What are you gonna do about it, grape?" One girl says as she whips her long blonde hair over her shoulder with sass.

Violet grabs grabs A KNIFE?!?! You realize that was what was in her pocket. She lunges herself towards the girl that called her a 'grape' making her fall to the ground. Violet is on top of her and has one hand on the girls throat, making her choke. The girl gags and tries to catch her breath. The other girls scream and run out the door with everyone else except for you. You stayed in the class. Violet raises the knife and brings it back down quickly but before she could stab her, you grab her wrist. Violet looks at you then let's go of the girl, and lunges towards you instead.

You fall to the ground hitting your head off the floor. Violet is on top of you like she was with the other girl. You look at where the girl was but she wasn't there?... Violet raises the knife above her head as you close your eyes knowing this would be the end. After a minute you hair a clank, as if something made of metal fell onto the floor. You open your eyes to see Violet crying, and the knife on the floor.

You sit up making Violet sit on your lap. She cries and cries as you comfort her.