Meeting Violet (chapter 2)

Once you get off the bus, you look around (Y/S/N). You smile, then your smile fades when you see...

A girl... She had lavender skin, soft purple long hair that flows gently in the wind, and... White eyes? She literally has no pupils... That's creepy... And all of her clothing was purple... Wth?...

The girl sees you and walks towards you with a smile from ear to ear. You then notice that a group of boys were following her. Once she gets to you you realize she had a bit of red on her cheek. "Hi!" The weird purple coloured girl says. You smile a bit and reply with a "hello." She smiles back at you.

"Erm- you uh-" you were cut off by the weird girl. "My names Violet! Violet Afton! And yes I already know that I have blood on my cheek." Violet says crossing her arms then she whipped the bit of blood of her cheek with the flick of a finger.

You hear the bell ring the you turn around. You turn back around as fast as you turned away. And Violet... Was nowhere to be seen?...

You walk to your locker from the previous years and you put your stuff in it. You look a couple lockers down from you, and there was Violet again. 'Strange....' You say I'm your head. Violet quickly turns to you and says "What's strange?" Violet crosses her arms across her chest.

You widen your eyes "W-What?!" Your practically yell. Violet smirks a bit "I can read your mind, so tell me what's so strange." "Er... Uh-" before you could hardly say anything a purple guy walks up to Violet and snakes his hands to her hips. Violet turns around quickly, like as fast as lightning. She gives the other purple weirdo that looked similar to her, a death glare.

"Hello, Love~" the other purple person says kissing Violet on the cheek. Violet slaps him very hard in the face "DONT TOUCH ME VINCENT! WE WERE THROUGH FOREVER AGO!!!" Violet yells. Some people looked at Violet as they continued to walk to class. The other purple oddball named Vincent rolls his eyes (?) then looks at you.

"Who's this?" Vincent asks, clenching his fist. "Oh, um..." Violet turns around and looks at you as if asking you for help. "My name is (Y/N)." You say a bit worried. "Hm... Well (Y/N)," Vincent says giving you a killer stare "hurt her, and I'll kill your little sister Katie.". Your eyes go wide again. "Don't be surprised, I know everything about you." Vincent crosses his arms and looks at you from head to toe. 

"Then why did you ask what my name was?" You say with a smirk. "Because I didn't know anything about you, until you told me your name... Your name tells me everything." Vincent turns around to leave but was stopped by Violet. She whispers something into Vincent's ear and he frowns. He then leaves you alone with Violet. "Let's go!" Violet almost yells excitedly.