Notice me senpai~

Violets pov

I remove the knife from Elizabeth's limp, dead body. As I'm giggling to myself I then feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see... Vincent....

"He doesn't love you Violet! Please be with me!" Vincent pleads. "Never, after that commotion heck no." I reply as I cross my arms across my chest. Vincent grabs my hand and teleports me to where (Y/N) is... He's... He's kissing another girl?!?!  Instead this time she has light brownish blondish hair up in a ponytail, she has a blue hoodie on and grey pants. After (Y/N) and the girl were done kissing I realized that the girl has... NO EYES?!?!?! WTH?! SHE LITERALLY HAS NO EYES!  I do have eyes with no pupils, but NO eyes?! That's a bit extreme...

"Come on Tamara, we don't want to be late for the buses." I heard (Y/N) say to the girl. She nods and holds my senpai's hand as they walk to their lockers. I growl and Vincent looks at me with a sad look "You will never be able to be with him... And you know that..." He sighs. I look up at him with watery eyes as I nod slowly. "So... Will you go out with me?" Vincent asks slowly. "Sure... If Senpai will never notice me... Then yes..." I sigh. But in my head I'm smirking like the Cheshire Cat.

Me and Vincent teleport to our lockers and we get our stuff then leave the school while holding hands. I swear I felt someone staring at me with rage. A little smirk was placed on my face. 'Notice me senpai~ and I'm not done with you yet.' I say in my mind.