He will love me once im done with all the girls including you! (Chapter 5)

Still Violet's pov

I skip down the halls waiting for the bell to ring, so I could see (Y/N) Senpai again.

The bell rings and the halls flood with teenagers. I look around carefully, looking for (Y/N). I catch a glimpse of him and smirks. Then my smirk fades into a frown. (Y/N) is with other girls... Ugh... I teleport behind one of the girls and teleport away, then I killed them in the furnace room. I kept killing the girls one by one, until there was one left... And I saw something I never wanted to see again...

Your pov

You didn't notice that the other girls you were with kept disappearing. You were holding hands with one of the girls. Her name was Elizabeth. She had mid length beautiful blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and sweet light skin and . She looks at you and you look at her with your (E/C) eyes. You both smile at each other. She slowly leaned in and so did you, and then your lips met. You kissed her as her face was blood red.

You noticed Violet was across the hall staring at you with wide watery eyes. You smirk and continue to kiss Elizabeth. Violet runs away and cries. Elizabeth pulls back from the kiss and so does you (DUH! You need are dude!). You both catch your breath and smile at each other. You walk to your class and not notice Violet is in front of you with a knife and a girls head. You walk past her and Violet growls.

Violets pov

As I'm in front of (Y/N) Senpai, I'm holding a knife in one hand and a girls head in the other. (Y/N) walks past me not even knowing I was there. I growl, and before I could run after him I was kicked to the ground by someone. I fall face first and hit my head off the ground. I get up and turn around to see Elizabeth...

"Your never going to steal my Senpai!" Elizabeth yells at me. "Pfft, no! I'm not gonna steal him from you..." I say looking down with a little smirk on my face. "Good! Because he will never love you!" Elizabeth growls. "He will love me once I'm done with all the girls here, including you!" I yell and tackle Elizabeth to the ground. Elizabeth screams and tries to kick me off of her. "You ain't going nowhere Elizabeth" I say in a demonic voice.

Elizabeth stares at me with her blue orbs filled with fear. I grab my knife and raise it above my head. "NOBODY TOUCHES MY SENPAI!!!!!" I plunge the knife into Elizabeth's stomach making her suffer a slow and painful death.