Again?...

Your pov

~time skip to when you get home~

Once you get home, you walk to the kitchen and set your bag and stuff on the counter. You walk over to the fridge but before you could open it there was a note on it. You read it carefully then start to panic. "N-no... NO!!" You rush upstairs to your sisters room and there she was... Her little lifeless body laying on the ground in front of her little pink dresser.

You walk over to her cold limp body and hug her gently as if she was still alive. Tears start to roll down your cheeks as you pick Katie up and lay her on her bed. "I'm... I'm sorry..." You say under your breath. You walk to your room to check on some stuff, but there is ANOTHER note on your bed. You read it and it says

Dear (Y/N)
I won't be seeing you for a few months, I'm going on a business trip, but if you want, you and your sister can go to your fathers house if you don't want to be home alone. I love you both so much, and I'll see you in a few months!
Dear Mother

You sigh, then you feel your phone vibrate, you check it and see a message from Tamara.

Tamara
Hey (Y/N)! Is it ok if u could pick me up at 8:30???

You
Yea sure! I'll b there soon! Ttys

Tamara
Awesome thx!

You
Np, see you soon Tamara

Tamara
See you soon (Y/N)

You sigh again and walk over to your closet, before you decide what to wear, you check what time it is. 8:00. You decide to quickly have a shower, then get ready.

~Time Skip~

After having a 15 minute shower, you go to your room only wearing a towel. You decide to wear a nice (F/C) tux. You grab your keys and walk to your (S/F/C) car. Once the vehicle pulls out of the driveway, you remember that your sister is still in her her room, lifeless...