You will notice me!

Your pov
~Time Skip to when you get home~

You get off the bus and go inside. You find a note on the fridge and you read it slowly and carefully. You hear someone crying and you run upstairs to where the crying is coming from. You run to your room and see a boy around your age. He has short spiky brown hair, no eyes, and had a blue and green stripes shirt, and brown shorts, he also looked a bit faded. That was when you remembered that today your cousin is coming over...

"Liam?...." You say slowly. The boy looks at you "(Y-Y/N)...?" The boy says slowly as well. You nod and he gets up and hugs you but you don't feel anything. You hug Liam back as he cries into your shoulder. "Who did this to you?" You ask calmly. "I-... I don't know... All I saw was a flash of purple.... then a light.... Then pure darkness...." He replies trying to remember what happened to him. "Ugh... Violet...." You sigh. "Who's Violet?" He coos. "A psycho freak girl, and that kills girls at my school... And kills kids...." You reply with no emotion.

Liam stares at you with wide eyes "Wow... But...." Liam looks at you confused "I'm not a kid....". "Exactly, your 14!" I almost yell in frustration. Liam sighs then you remember what the note said

You will notice me, Senpai! If you don't, your friends, and loved ones shall die!!! So be a good and notice me, also meet me at the kissing tree.
Love, Violet💜

Ugh... Why did you have to do this, Violet...... Besides I'll mover notice you again, if killing people makes you think that I'll notice you, think again...

You hug Liam and cry a bit, Liam is highly confused and just stares at you as your hugging him. "It's my fault..." You say through sobs. "How?" Liam asks confused. "I should have noticed her...." You weep. "Oh (Y/N)... It's okay... Besides if she is a bad person, it's a good thing your ignoring her." Liam says patting you on the back. You smile a bit and let go "yea... I guess...".