Part 1 - My Little Bitch

Part 9 is where the lemon is, so if you are a pervert, go to chapter nine. If you actually want content, continue reading.
(Y/N) got out from work late, she had to go from school straight to work. She tired herself everyday, slaving away, just to pay the rent. She didn't have a real place of her own, her father died, her mother refuses to take care of her.
          She works from 13:30 - 23:00 every night. School ends at 13:00. Sometimes she needs to stay for extra help, since her science grades are a bit lacking. By "a bit lacking", I mean "PURE SHIT".
         "It's time to close up," the boss said, "lock the doors, do the last of the restocking and go home," he stated every night, as if rehearsed.
         And every night (Y/N) would do the same thing, like a broken record. She locked the doors to the bakery, switched the signs then left.
        Her boss had "let her go". But it's not really "letting go". She was fired for breaking a 6,800€ machine. And that machine was "worth  more than her life".
        Obnoxiously crying, she ran home, stumbling like a drunk. Her eyes were so teared, she could barely see. It was all a blur. But she could see something standing near a light at the bus stop. She could, also, see the windows of the tall buildings in the city she was in. He was standing next to the mall, a 7 story mall, watching the giant TV screen.
         She made sure to sit far away from him, at the bench at the bus station. She sat understand the overhand, while the man just stood. The rain started to poor. The clock on the TV read "23:16".
         "Well," the man looked in her direction, "why are you out so late?" he asked her. He was now stroking her (C/L) hair. He moved over 15 meters in half of a second, like lightning, but faster.
        "I am just going home," she spoke, "that's all- can you please-" she was cut off. Her tears ran out, ceased to exist, she was petrified, mortified, terrified.
          "What is your name?" he forced out. He smelled her hair, started to breathe deeply into her shoulder, licking her ear.
         "(Y/N)," she whimpered.
         "Reminds me of a beautiful flower."
         "T-thank you."
         "Only the best for a beauty such as yourself.... y'know, the next bus doesn't come until tomorrow, 00:00. Why don't we talk a walk to your place, chill out?"
         "No!" she screamed, she got up and stayed to run, but she was pulled back by a strong grip, being thrown to the ground. "I don't even know your name, none the less who you are!"
          "Little bitch," he whispered to himself. "I have no right to tell you my name, you only have the right to obey, and I am thirsty."
          "I can buy you some soda, anything you would like, I can do it!" She begged on the cold ground. He had thrown her out of the overhang. She was wet in the rain.
         "You really are a little bitch," he laughed, "I know another bitch that you would get along nicely with." She sat, looking up at him, who stepped into the rain himself, towards (Y/N). He took her hand. "Come with me..." he pulled her up, she collided with his chest.
         "Laito!" a foreign voice yelled, "what are you doing here of all places? We need to talk." The man wore glasses, had grey-ish blue (Ciel Phantomhive) hair and red/pink eyes. "And who is that..?"
           "She is (Y/N)," said -Laito-. "I was going to have some fun before you decided to ruin it all."
          "Fun?" The man questioned, "what kind?"
         "Any kind. I was planning on taking her home... on torturing her, killing her... maybe introduce her to Little Bitch while I'm at it."
        "You do know that if you take her home, she is fair game?"
        "Yeah, which makes it more fun, it is like how tears make the meal that much better."
        "Who are both of you?" (Y/N) shouted, she tried to get up, but Laito had pulled her leg back down.
        The man with the grey hair stepped closed, grabbed her chin, "I am Reiji," he said, "this sadistic pervert is my brother, Laito. As a warning, he loves thighs."
        "Laito and Reiji..?" she spoke to herself. "I don't want any trouble, if you let me go, I swear to keep my mouth shut. I will do whatever you want!" She started cry harder, but it did not look so. The rain hit her face, drowning the tears.
         "If you'll do anything, does that me you'll shut up and let me steal you away?" Laito asked, "will you let me take in all ways possible?" He questioned more, "Well, will you answer me?"
        "Will it hurt?" (Y/N) asked.
         "More than you can imagine... it will feel the best if I do it," Laito smirked, "my little bitch."
         "Let's go!" Reiji yelled, bring her to your room, I don't need that happening in the living room... he already does enough of it."
         Laito leaned in closer, his hand hovered over her face... and everything faded to black.