Part 18 - Halt Time

There is a major time skip here... maybe by a month or two. Probably about 6-7 weeks. (Y/N) is now about 4-5 months pregnant.
Nobody's POV:

Laito laid on his knees. He held (Y/N)'s baby belly in hands, lightly kissing it. (Y/N) was sitting on a chair. "Ah~ What do you think it'll be?" He constantly questioned. He sounded like a broken record, not changing tone, pitch or tempo. He was on repeat.

(Y/N) laughed at him, "why are men so impatient? We'll find out soon~ can't you wait a few more months?" She turned over to cuddle Laito's head in her arms. She had been sick of her broken record lover, though she still tolerated the nuisance for she loved him from the bottom of her heart. His soft hair caressed her stomach.

"Can you two stop showing so much affections when we are all around? Frankly, it's disgusting," Reiji scoffed, he fixed his glasses which were already perfect. "It's not lady like to be showing so much stomach to a man outside of the bedroom."

"Reiji, stop being such a stick in the mud! I know that you really don't give a crap, I don't either, but you are ruining our game," Ayato said. Shuu, Subaru, Kanato and him were all engaging in a dart battle to win Yui for the night.

"Yeah, man," Subaru added in, "its almost like there's no thrill that you don't hate," he made a solid point. They continued on with their game.

Yui sat next to (Y/N), looking petrified. Laito didn't want to play. He was too preoccupied with the child that (Y/N) was carrying. Laito was trying to see if he could hear the heartbeat of their child. "Maybe, Reiji, you should get yourself a pretty little lady... instead of acting like one of those adult virgins. Your jealous, aren't you? Fufu~" Laito joked with his older brother.

(Y/N) tried to stop the impending argument. "Laito, you shouldn't be so rude!" She whispered to him. She patted his head to attempt ending the fight. "Really, you can't do this kind of stuff with a child on the way..!" She started to shout at him, she had been enraged that the father of his child was acting more like a baby than the actual baby.

Shuu stepped forward, "why... are you so loud? I truly don't understand... is it because your fat..? You're hair has been growing. I swear, your legs remind me of a damn bear," he mumbled out, slowly. He had been awfully defiant for a man who constantly sleeps.

"LISTEN-" She shouted at the top of her lungs, "IT TAKES EFFORT BIITCH~ EFFORT... to keep this TEMPLE in SHAPE!" Her tone changed in a heartbeat her volume hadn't been consistent in the slightest. She stood up, pushing Laito out of the way. There were wrinkles on (Y/N)'s forehead, she pointed at Shuu.

"Now, now... my little bitch," Laito whispered into (Y/N)'s ears as he swept her off of her feet. Her hair glided around them, slicing the air. "Don't get too worked up. After all, does what they say matter anymore? They will never be us," he smiled as she clung to his chest, scowling at Shuu.

"Women are just terrible sometimes, isn't that right, Teddy?" Kanato chocked his bear. "If that potato comes out as a girl, I might go insane. Women can be scary~" he started to laugh at a twisted thought that ran through his mind.

"Just what the hell are you laughing at!? Its hella annoying..." Subaru shouted at Kanato. His fists pounded through a vase that was laying innocently on a table. There was an unusually loud crash as the vase hit the ground.

In all of the confusion and arguing, Ayato hit the bull's-eye. "Well, won't you look at that! Looks like yours truly won the game. I didn't expect anything else," he was cocky like always. Yui looked mortified. He violently grabbed her arm, pulling her off of the couch and into his arms. Soon, everybody had cleared out of the room. There was no reason to be in there any longer, the game had been won.