Part 12 - Of Value

Nobody's POV:
      More footsteps came echoing down the hallway. There were two others arriving at the scene. They stopped to stare at the two girls laying on the ground, unconscious.
      "Hey," the blonde boy said, "two of those aristocrats joined the party. This shall be fun!" He smiled at his other three friends.
      "Oi~" Ayato yelled, "what the hell are you doing with pancake and cupcake?" He looked enraged at the site of his property in the hands of the half bloods.
"Ah~ I don't think those bitches will appreciate being stolen in such a dull way, at least make it fun for them, fufu," Laito enjoyed himself. He loved to tease (ofc). "What are your names, anyway?"
The grey haired boy stepped forward, "I am Ruki Mukami," he introduced himself and all of his brothers. "We were sent to retrieve Eve," he glanced at Yui. Ruki kneeled down to stroke her hair, "but we have decided to take a little extra than that." He shifted his weight over to where (Y/N) laid.
     "Damn you aristocrats," Yuma yelled, "you're always ruining everything! Let's just get the hell out of here before more of their kind arrive," he lifted (Y/N) and started to hold her in his arms. Ruki held Yui.
      A sack of powder rested in Kou's hands. With a swift movement of his arm, the powder splattered on the flood, creating a wall of dust between the Sakamaki pair and the Mukami brothers.
     When the dust cleared, Yui and (Y/N) were no where to be found. Ayato rushed to find the other brothers, while Laito investigated at the scene.
(Time Skip):
When the two girls had woken up, they were in a foreign setting. They were laying on a soft couch. One was laying on one end and one on the other. Yui had woken up before (Y/N). She saw (Y/N) laying at the other end the couch.
      "(Y/N)..!" Yui shouted, shaking (Y/N). Yui was able to wake her up, but she looked tired and in a daze. "Are you okay?"
      "Huh? Where- I'm fine... wait," she stumbled out. "What the hell is my life anymore?" She asked the air.
      "Nice to see that M~Neko-Chan and Masa-kitty are finally up," the boy with blond hair stated. "You know... it's rude to keep a man waiting," he smirked at (Y/N). She looked around to see the three other boys.
     "Care to explain to me who the hell you all are?" She spoke in a sassy, defensive tone. She sat upright on the couch, she didn't need any creepers trying to go on top of her. She only needs one.
       The boy with grey hair walked up to the two girls laying on the couch, "I apologize for being rude up until now. We are the Mukami brothers," Ruki went through the introductions once again, from youngest to oldest he named the brothers.
Yui blankly stared at the three standing before her and (Y/N). "What do you want?" She silently questioned them.
The one named Yuma came forward to speak, "isn't it obvious what we want? We want your blood," he scoffed, holding his neck. "Damn- sow, is that bitch next to you as much of an airhead as you?" He pointed to (Y/N).
"Oh my god," she sighed in shock, "is bitch my official nick name?" She sounded as disgusted as ever.
(Y/N)'S POV:
Damnit. First Laito and now Yuma. I sat back on the couch. My muscles were fatigued. I couldn't stand or sit up right for long. I wanted to curl up in a little ball and start crying. It hasn't been that long, but I miss Laito.
"I hope that you will join us for dinner tonight," Ruki said with a warming smile, I could tell that it was faked. "We will be having many courses, so make sure to eat your fill. We wouldn't want you becoming anemic too quickly now, would we?" Be stretches both of his hands out towards the two of us.
I took a hand, Yui was hesitant. "Anemic? Just what do you plan to do?" I questioned the boys. They better not have us for dinner, I am way too hungry to deal with that.
      Yui grabbed my arm, she seemed scared. "Eve, the one grasping you," Ruki glanced to Yui, "we need her blood to become Adam. You, you are just here for our fun. Since one of those aristocrats took a liking to you, we figured you might be worth something." He finished his answer leaving me with more questions. If I ask, he will just leave me with an open ended answer. It's not worth it.
    Yui decided to speak, "sir, when will we be able to go home?" She forced herself to speak out of the uncertainty. That question never came to my mind. Maybe I don't want to go back, I do need a break.
      "When we are done with you, we will throw you away," brutally Ruki said what neither of us wanted to hear. The looks on our faces described our thoughts.
      Yuma decided to bud in, "why are you so surprised? You are just livestock after all. It's not like you are worth anything, not even a piece of shit," he spat out at us with no care for our feelings.
Kou started to laugh at us, "those faces say it all. Its slightly hilarious, be proud of your pretty faces," his tone went dark. Be proud of our pretty faces, huh? What the hell does he mean?
      Azusa crept behind me to sniff my hair once again, "you smell so good," he let out. He started to pull on my hair, he drew me in closer. "So, do you like to be hurt..?" He breathed on my shoulder. His breath was warm, it sent shivers down my spine.
     I elbowed him in the stomach, I up to my feet. I ran to the corner of the room. I watched as Yui backed away, too. I ran out of the room, into a dim hallway. Maybe... this is just a dream.