Part 13 - Back In My Embrace

Laito's POV:
How long has it been? A day, a week, a month? I can't stop having the same dream. Her face haunts me while I sleep, that expression of ecstasy. I want to go back to that intimate night, with her. She is absent from my care. I'll get her back.
      I lost track of the time since she was kidnapped by those dirty half blood vampires. My throat is dry. I need her.
"Oí, Laito!" My older brother screamed at me from down the hallway, "have any of those guys come to school?" Ayato asked me. How am I supposed to know?
"Not that I know of," I hastily replied. "When they do, let's take our time devouring the bitches while they watch, it'll be fun," it is my nature to be perverse. I can't help it. Why do I do this? Is it because of 'that woman'? Life is turning into a struggle when she isn't around.
Ayato laughed at me, "why the long face? Do you miss your sex toy or something?" He continued to laugh. I was unaware of the face I was making. Yeah, I guess that I am sad.
"Fufu," I let out, "she is only human. Why would I be sad over (Y/N)? She is worth nothing to me," the words hurt to me say. She did, does and will mean something to me. I don't know what this feeling is. Is this that love that mother taught me? I did feel good. But this is different, I feel euphoria while thinking of her.
"Ay~ Teddy," Kanato joined the conversation. "It's rude of them... to leave us. It's unforgivable. They must like having their blood sucked by other men. Well, I won't tolerate it! When we get those two back, they will have to be severely punished!" Kanato raged. He yelled, practically chocking is bear.
"Damn, you really are a hysteric," Ayato mumbled. "You need to chill, man."
"If we are going to torment them, we'll have to do it together. It's best when there are three," I laughed to myself. The idea of the three of us abusive Yui turned me on. But the thought of somebody harming (Y/N) makes me sick to my stomach. I feel that I need to defend her. What is this feeling? She is mine. I am turning into Ayato. He is a possessive freak.
"Maybe we could play a game of darts," Kanato suggested, "with them as our targets." The idea aroused me, but I don't want to see (Y/N) hurt by one of my brothers
"Wherever the dart lands is where we suck from. I'll aim for the heart," Ayato smirked at the thought of violating (Y/N).
Kanato started to laugh, "I'll aim for the eye, that place is one of the most sensitive, right, Teddy?" He looked at his bear with pleasure written on his face.
"Eh~ you two can have Yui, I'll take (Y/N) for myself," I let them know that (Y/N) belonged to me. She gave herself to me. "Don't forget that she is mine, I need to discipline my pet accordingly. Don't interfere..." I couldn't help but be defensive. My chest constricts at the thought of it, she is suffocating me. What is this feeling?
(Y/N)'S POV:
     I am in a dark room. Is it day, or is it night? The door creaked open. Light hit my face, I wanted to call out. I couldn't. My body was too fatigued. How long has it been since I last had food? My wrists and ankles hurt. The chains forced my skin to blister. My arms, now numb from being strung up like a puppet, held me up from the ground. They had been fastened to the bricks above.
      With all of the energy that I could muster, I cried out, "Laito... where are you?" Salted tears ran down my face. When I exhaled, sharp pains ran through my body.
      The light from the opening door blinded me, it hurt my eyes to look. I wasn't bothered, though. The pain from my eyes was nothing compared to the pain that I feel being separated from Laito. I wonder, is he feeling the same? Or am I being blunt? There can't be anything like love that exists... its fake.
       "You are still crying over that aristocrat?" A shadow was cast over me. The light was gone. The silhouette of Ruki painted the wall. "You need to get over him. You are with us now, can't you except it?"
        I struggled to look up at him, his figure still dark. My jaw ached. My throat was dry. "Can you... give me some water..?" I asked Ruki. There was no way I would be able to survive, being devoid of nutrients like this.
       He scoffed at me, "it's not your place. Livestock should not make demands," he looked down towards me. "You are worse than Eve. All she does it beg to be back with her boy toys."
      "Ruki-kun~" a voice sang from behind the door. The light grew greater as Kou stepped in. "Maybe we should give her something. If she dies, we will have one less thing against those damn aristocrats. Plus, she is getting weak. We shouldn't make such a pretty lady suffer like she is." Kou was defending me. He smiled, I could see it through the dim light. "I'll tell Azusa to give her some water." As he left, he shut the door. Leaving me and Ruki in the darkness.
      I couldn't cry anymore. Dehydration ran me dry. I tried to cry. All that came out was a saddened moan. Footsteps grew louder as Ruki stepped closer. "I don't want to lock you away, but that person instructed me and my brothers to become Adam, to beat those Sakamaki bastards. You can help distract one of them, at least. Making our jobs a lot easier." He grabbed my shoulders. I still could not see him.
      "How is Yui?" I asked. At that point, I knew that I was going to die. I accepted the fact. Would Yui, Eve, die, too? Maybe we would see each other in the afterlife.
      No response.
      The door opened once more, I felt a breeze flow through as Azusa walked in with a glass of water. "Hello, (Y/N)," he said to me. I could see his scarred body from the faint light.
      My jaw continued to sting, I had to force myself to speak. "Hello," that was all I wanted to say. There is nothing more for me to say to people who are keeping me here for the sole purpose of taunting Laito, how cruel...
NOBODY'S POV (Sakamaki Manor):
      The girls have been gone for too long. The boys throats were drier than (Y/N)'s. "Damn, what the hell are we going to do?" Ayato asked. He sat down on the sofa in the entrance hall.
      "I don't know, but they are really rude for staying away for so long," Kanato replied. "Do they not like us? Are those guys what they want? Are we not enough for them? Well, I've had it with them! Those women are unappreciative!" Kanato started yelled. He threw a pillow to the ground in his fit of rage.
"On the contrary," Reiji budded in, "occasionally, those guys come to school. If we follow them back to where they hide, we could take back those two." He added an idea to the conversation.
      Laito was absent from the conversation. He hadn't been home. He told his siblings that he would be leaving for a few days.
Time Skip:
      There was a mansion with lit windows, the trees were blowing in the wind, the wolves howled. Laito stood, gazing up at the building. He could smell her.
Laito's POV:
       I sensed her presence. (Y/N) was definitely here. If she wasn't, than she would have been close. Ah~ these guys are going to need to pay for their wrongdoings. Once my love in back in my embrace, I'll never let her out of my sight. Oh~ the things that I will do to her... I walked towards the entrance of the Mukami mansion.
      With as much force as I could muster, I broke down the door from its hinges. It laid on the floor in front of me. I walked over it, the creaking and cackling caused an ear ache. I must rather hear (Y/N)'s voice... screaming my name.
       A voice shot from behind me, "what the hell do you think you're doing here?" It was Yuma. His voice annoyed me. I came here to get (Y/N), I don't want a fight.
     "I'm here for what belongs to me," I turned to look at him. His two older brothers, and younger, appeared in each direction. "I want (Y/N). I can care less about Yui," I let them know that I don't want their prize, I want mine.
      "Just as planned, we were able to lure you here," Ruki stated. I ignored him and follow her sent. Kou shouted out to me. I didn't understand what he said, somehow. I was too fixated on having my love return to me that I couldn't concentrate on anything else.
It's been months... since I have last felt her, smelt her, heard her. I want to be with her. I don't understand this feeling.
      Lost in thought, I stumbled upon where the scent was most concentrated. I cracked the hinges on a heavy steel door. It came crashing down with a thump. From the other side, inside the room, I heard a pained cry. With the light pouring into the room, I was able to make out the figure of (Y/N).
I kneeled down before her, I stroked her cheek. She quivered at my touch. I felt her hot tears drip onto my fingers. "Laito," she whispered my name. Her doughy eyes shed salt. I leaned in to lick her tears. Her skin was cold. It was dry. It was broken. "Will you take me home?"
      The rusted chains came crashing to the ground. Her arms fell, she leaned onto me. I held her wrist in my hand. The skin was nonexistent. "It is you... whom I love. Perhaps, I may never let you leave again, if this is what people will do to you," I leaned in, kissing her wrists. Even though she had been hurt, her wrists were warm.
      She blushed at me, she smiled with mourn. Failing to say anything, she fainted. I took the opportunity to lift her up. I held her bridal style. I turned to the door, when I saw Ayato standing next to her.
      "Damn," he said, "so this is where you were," he commented. "Those bastards didn't go down easily. Subaru and Reiji beat the crap out of two of them, Kanato disappeared with the other," Ayato filled me in on what had happened. I don't care.
      "I don't really care what happens, all I care about is getting my little bitch back," I walked past him, shoving him away.
       "We all know, y'know," he stopped me in the hallway outside of the room. "You're a disgrace. What kind of vampire would love a worthless mortal?" He questioned me.
       "Ah~ she may be worthless, but she isn't useless," I corrected my younger brother. He is too arrogant at times. With those words, I hurried off into the forest. I carried her all the way back home.