Part 5 - Make Up Chapter

The moonlight shone through (Y/N)'s window. She walked towards the window out of curiosity. The moon was full. She glanced through the windowsill at the bright ball in the sky. She opened the window to let the warm, inviting air into the room.
She loved the smells that were emitted from the garden. She saw roses, water lilies, dandelions, calla flowers, orchids, carnations, anything you could think of was in that magnificent garden.
(Y/N) went back to her bed. She folded the blankets, fluffed the pillows and changed the sheets. After all that, she opened the door to her bathroom. She rolled her socks down her legs. When she was nude, she started to run the warm bath water. She slid in, letting the warm fill her. She tied her hair up as to not get it drenched.
When she got out she wrapped her towel around her and made her way back to her main room. She shuffled through her empty draws to find something to put on. The boys will probably want to see her soon.
      "My little bitch," a voice spouted from behind. (Y/N) turned around and saw Laito sitting on the bed, staring. "So scandalous," he laughed to himself, "just a towel?"
      She was silent. "Are you playing a game?" She questioned. Her (H/C) hair fell into her eyes. Her (E/C) eyes perfectly reflected the moon.
"No game," he said, "I'm just thirsty, is all."
"Doesn't give you an excuse to barge in like this."
Laito walked towards (Y/N). He placed his hand on her shoulder. With the other, he pushed her hair behind her ears. One of his hands traveled to her neck, grabbing it. Her small neck was being constricted by Laito.
She was lifted from the floor by the hand and slammed into the wall. One of the wall decorations came crashing to the floor.
"Laito," (Y/N) cried, "I can't breathe. Stop it. That hurts!" She tried kicking at Laito. He came in closer, wedging himself in between her thighs.
"Good," he laughed, "My little bitch, I️ thought you'd been listening to me. I️ am thirsty. The pain won't end until I am done feeding off of you."
She continued to gasp.
"I know that you were looking at the moon," he said, "it is the reason why we are exceptionally thirsty tonight. I️ am glad I️ am the first to bite you tonight, before you are half drained off your fluids."
      Laito leaned in closer to (Y/N)'s neck. He stuck out his tongue. He slowly licked her neck, then their lips met. His tongue graced her lower lip.

(Y/N)'S POV

     I refused to open my mouth, since I know that is what he wanted. He squeezed my sides, causing me to gasp out of pain. I️ could feel that his fingernails pierced my skin, he grasped so tightly. The punctures left blood dripping down my thighs.
      He took me opening my mouth as a chance, a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. He fought with mine. Eventually he won the fight. I tensed my muscles at the feel of his tongue
He stopped. His grip loosened, I closed me eyes, slid down the wall. I️ opened them, I was laying back. My head was cushioned by pillows. He moved me to the warmth of the blankets.
"My little bitch, I hope that you know I won't be satisfied tonight. I'm too thirsty," he smiled, looking down at me. "You look so sexy, barely covered by that towel." He slid the towel off of me, tossing it to the floor. "Will you fight me again?" He questioned. "Say you'll be mine." I️ was silent. "Say you'll always be mine," he asserted his voice.
"I will always be yours," I started to tear again.
He looked down at my tears and started to smile. He reached his hand to my face and wiped the tears away. My voice cracked and was hoarse. I was in too much shock to do anything. All I wanted to do was fight, all I️ could do was lay. I felt violated, cheated, wronged. My chest tightened. I couldn't fight. I am weak.
      He slipped his hands in between my thighs. His knee then took their place. He looked down on me, further unbuttoning his shirt, revealing a porcelain chest. He removed the rest of his clothes, placing them on the table beside us.
My side was caressed by a cold hand. My hair fell behind me, he moved my hair behind my ears. "Your skin is so beautiful in the darkness, My little bitch, especially when the moon is being reflected off of it." He leaned into my neck. I️ quivered in fear.
      His warm breath wrapped around my neck. He gently kissed my neck in all places. He kissed his way down to my chest. He sucked on my nipples. I️ started to moan with the pleasure, but the years still ran down my face.
      "Stop," I️ moaned out.
      He stopped. He looked me dead in the eyes. "Didn't I️ tell you already, my little bitch?" He questioned. "I️ can't be satisfied tonight."
      As he got closer, I️ erupted into pain. He thrust himself into me, causing pleasure, but more intense pain. Blood ran down my legs, they spread through the sheets.
       "Stop!" I️ screamed. I️ started to shift my body. I️ slapped him. "I️ will submit to biting... not to this!"
      He thrusted harder this time. "That is terrible, only for you. The less you consent, the more pleasure I️ feel, My little bitch."
      I️ could feel him inside of me, stretching me. I️ never knew how tight I️ was before today. I️ can feel my muscles constricting and releasing.
      Warm filled me. Then he left me. The warm was leaking out of me along with my juices and blood.
"My little bitch," he panted. My hands were being forced down by his strength. He stood up, slid his clothes back on. He looked at me, laying bare on the bed. "I'll give you five minutes alone to get dressed and clean up the mess you made." I blinked. He was gone.
Sitting on my knees, I started to cry. I pulled my hands up to my face and bent over. I couldn't stop. No matter how hard I tried.
I tried the best I could to pull myself together. I went to the dresser and put on an outfit. I didn't look to see what it was, only that it was something. Then, I pulled the blankets and sheets off of the bed and put them in a laundry basket.
The door creaked open, Laito came in again. "Still crying, my little bitch?" He asked me. "I love the taste of your tears, as you already know."
"I do."
"Say, do you want to go down to the garden?" He asked me. "I'll be willing to let you go outside for a few minutes."
"Outside?" I questioned him. "Is this a joke?" I asked.
"My little bitch," he started, "this is no joke." He smiled at me, he cupped my chin in his hand. "Can't you see, I love you."
"Love me, me," I repeated in shock.
"Why do you think I did all of that, just now?" He asked me. "I love you."
The wind blew into my hair, blowing it back. The scent of roses emitted from the flowers that sat next to me. In half of an instant, we were standing on the concrete pathway in the garden. There were no lights besides of the moon and my room.
      I started to stare at the crimson roses. The petals were purple at their ends. The water perfectly reflected their grace. A mighty gust of wind blew through, blowing the ruby leaves into the endless void of starry night sky.
     "My little bitch," Laito whispered into my ear, "I bet you envy those petals." He mocked me. "Flying into the sky, free." He started to smirk, I looked at his menacing smile. "But eventually they'll die. Freedom comes at a hefty price. You'll have to pay the same price if you try to escape from the roots."
"Is that why you brought me out here?"
"No."
"Then why?"
"I wanted to enjoy this night with you. As you can tell, my brothers aren't home. I stayed home to comfort and watch you until they come back," he said with a smile, "my little bitch."
"Where'd they go?" I asked. None of the lights in the mansion were on. I looked at my room and the main rooms' windows, only they were turned on.
      "They went to school," he started, "you are nosy," he said, sadistically.
       My back pocket started to vibrate. A ringtone ripped through the air. Laito reached his hands down into my pockets, he pulled me closer. He pulled my (C) flip phone out from behind me. Without a second thought, Laito through the phone in the lake. The phone sank to the bottom, it's light faded out into the darkness. Droplets of water flew in a circle.
      His second hand remained in place, while the other made its way to the back of my head. His hands tightened. "You're sexy," he started, "in the moonlight."
     I was being leaned back. His hand cradled my head and neck, so I didn't strain it. He lifted me off the ground, he leaned into me. Mere centimeters away from my face, he whispered, "My little bitch." Our lips met. My mouth refused to open, again. The hand in my pocket squeezed down, hard. Making me gasp out of surprise. He took the chance to stick his tongue in my mouth.
His leg was between my thighs, I was being held up by him. I tried to back away, but the more I struggled the more he pulled me closer to him. I stopped fighting, closed my eyes. He stopped, too.
     "My little bitch," he said softly in my ear, "why do you have to take the fun out of things? It is very selfish."
     "It's not fun for me."
     "You need to be more opened minded, my little bitch," Laito smiled to me. He let me down. "I love you, so I will let you off the hook this one time." I changed the subject suddenly.
     "Th-thank you, my love," I awkwardly spat out. If I am going to survive, I might as well make it seem like I love him, too, I thought. "The lake... it's beautiful tonight."
     "Ah, the lake. That brings back some memories," he closed his eyes, he sniffed the air. "Something about tonight smells better than the other nights. Maybe it's because you are here, or because it is a full moon."
     "The moon."
     He placed his hand on my back, he guided me down the walkway to the lake. I took one step onto the dock. I backed off after I heard a loud creek.
    "Come onto the dock with me," he extended his hand to me.
      I backed off further towards the forest behind of us. "I can't. Not at night. What if the dock breaks?"
     "I'll catch you."
     "And if you don't?"
     "I'll drag you do the solid ground."
      I still refused to go with him. Instead we sat on the dirt and looked towards the lake. The dark trees stood tall on the perimeter. I sat in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around me.
      "I love you," he muttered. Grabbing me tighter, pulling me closer. I let myself cushion into his chest. He was warm. Reminded me of the comfort of home.